Search

Million Miler Total Missing?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2023, 9:38 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM 4MM, Lifetime Marriott Plat Elite, HH Diamond
Million Miler Total Missing?

Update: Used Firefox instead of Chrome and it displayed correctly after going through the DL IT improvements page. Will try a reboot to see if chrome can show it correctly.

Greetings fellow DL travelers. I went in today to view my Million Miler total and could not find it anywhere. Even the links DL provides does not provide it. What am I missing?

Last edited by DL Platinum; Mar 20, 2023 at 9:57 am Reason: Solved
Old Mar 20, 2023, 9:48 am

Programs: DL DM
delta.com/myskymiles/overview
Old Mar 20, 2023, 9:51 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by Mr. Tickets
delta.com/myskymiles/overview
Yep. Shows perfectly fine for me.
Old Mar 20, 2023, 12:00 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by DL Platinum
Update: Used Firefox instead of Chrome and it displayed correctly after going through the DL IT improvements page. Will try a reboot to see if chrome can show it correctly.

Greetings fellow DL travelers. I went in today to view my Million Miler total and could not find it anywhere. Even the links DL provides does not provide it. What am I missing?
Hrm. Interesting. I'm on Chrome and it loaded without issue.

Full disclosure: I rarely visit the webpage on my laptop unless absolutely necessary.
Old Mar 20, 2023, 3:22 pm

Programs: DL DM
Having a similar issue today with Firefox and Safari. Unable to view the "My SkyMiles" page. Just loops back to the DL Home screen.

The app bounces back and forth between the old status tracker bars and the new status projected page.

Gotta love DL IT...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.