Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyClub for Phoenix now open 1/8/19

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2017, 9:12 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
[QUOTE=SamuelS;28781428]LAS Centurion lounge is great addition. /QUOTE]

I tried out "The Club at LAS" last time in Vegas; entry fee was $10 less than the Centurion. Absolutely worst airport club I've ever been in; like sitting in a closet in an uncomfortable chair; only saving grace was that they were serving Japanese beers in bottles.

Centurion, even though it does routinely get crowded, is much, much better than "The Club at LAS".
Old Sep 5, 2017, 9:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
[QUOTE=ND76;28781513]
Originally Posted by SamuelS
LAS Centurion lounge is great addition. /QUOTE]

I tried out "The Club at LAS" last time in Vegas; entry fee was $10 less than the Centurion. Absolutely worst airport club I've ever been in; like sitting in a closet in an uncomfortable chair; only saving grace was that they were serving Japanese beers in bottles.

Centurion, even though it does routinely get crowded, is much, much better than "The Club at LAS".
I'm sure the CSR hordes have wrecked it like they have every other PP club.

Last edited by KDCAflyer; Jan 10, 2018 at 3:18 pm
Old Sep 5, 2017, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by steveholt
This seems weird. Plenty of people want to get drunk on their way to LAS, but how often do people want to get drunk on their way *out* of Vegas?
Alcoholics who are tired of struggling with how they are going to explain to their spouses or significant others how they lost so much money in Vegas. Might as well tie one on instead.
Vegas Vegan likes this.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 9:20 pm

Programs: 3MM DM, DL Reserve, HH Diamond, Nat Exec Elite, SPG, PC, etc...
Every time I'm in the LAS Centurion Lounge it's at 95% capacity. Given the volume of travelers rolling through there it certainly needs SC treatment.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 9:25 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
[QUOTE=WWads;28781517]
Originally Posted by ND76
I'm sure the CSP hordes have wrecked it like they have every other PP club.
I used their sister club in SJC earlier this year and thought it was relatively comfortable; not as good as most of the SkyClubs, but good enough. Was really disappointed by their LAS club.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 10:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Originally Posted by SamuelS
LAS Centurion lounge is great addition. But man, does that place get busy. I have visted early morning, late morning, and late evening - it's always been completely packed to the gills. One morning I visited just a few weeks ago, the line to get in was about 20 people long and snaked well out into the concourse.
This is why we use the United Club at LAS; nice views, drinks, AND available seating. Not even a second thought about skipping the Centurion.

The clubs in PHX could use the competition from an SC. Speaking of drinks, miller lite or gut rot red or white? Even with the new Damrak, the SCs have a much better complimentary and paid booze selection...
Old Jan 9, 2018, 9:03 am

Any update on this?
Old Jan 9, 2018, 11:24 am

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond
If PHX ever did get a club, where do you think it would go?
Old Jan 9, 2018, 11:28 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by bretthexum
If PHX ever did get a club, where do you think it would go?
I would think the newly renovated area near security is calling for a Skyclub. Currently a little coffee stand there and tons of seating.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 11:44 am

Programs: DL-PM
There is a sign near the priority check in saying that a club is coming in Fall 2018... Photo link is lifted from another forum.
Gig103 likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 5:32 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
7,500 sqft is quite a large club. Can't wait to visit!
Old Jan 9, 2018, 5:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by worldwidedreamer
7,500 sqft is quite a large club. Can't wait to visit!
I wonder if DL is preparing to pounce if AA decides to de-hub/scale back.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 11:24 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by mills1090
There is a sign near the priority check in saying that a club is coming in Fall 2018... Photo link is lifted from another forum. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc-jKmig...by=kilomikechd
OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old Jan 10, 2018, 2:58 pm

I spend more time in PHX sitting around than probably any other airport in the country... its awful. Skyclub would be an absolute game changer for me.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 12:30 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Has anyone heard anything more specific than "Fall 2018", or if they're even on track for that season? I hope they don't mean "Phoenix fall" which is about December

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.