New Delta One Tumi Amenity Kits

Old Jun 4, 2019, 2:15 pm

The Le Labo products I have come across at hotels have been very good so it appears to be a positive step. Wish they would bring back the Tumi pens though
Old Jun 4, 2019, 3:24 pm

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by The Situation
The Le Labo products I have come across at hotels have been very good so it appears to be a positive step. Wish they would bring back the Tumi pens though
But starting this month, customers may notice something is missing: a plastic wrapper.
KL and other have been using a small plastic thread to lock the zipper on amenity kits for a few years -- resolved the security issue without the plastic wrapper.
Does this mean the hardshells are gone? I hope so.
gooselee likes this.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by CGNC
Will be neat to see how this size works out--the release states it can hold a tablet on reuse. Anyone seen these out in the wild?
My flight on June 1 still had the old (soft-sided) kits.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 1:02 pm

Hi all!

My Tumi bag got a little messed up on my last flight, and it’s under warranted but can’t be repaired. They are willing to give me a credit that doesn’t cover the entire cost.

Does anyone have an extra non-expired Tumi coupon hanging around from one of the amenity kits? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!!
Old Jun 8, 2019, 5:13 pm
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by Rjb05001
Hi all!

My Tumi bag got a little messed up on my last flight, and it’s under warranted but can’t be repaired. They are willing to give me a credit that doesn’t cover the entire cost.

Does anyone have an extra non-expired Tumi coupon hanging around from one of the amenity kits? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!!
I don't have a coupon but having just gone through the warranty credit process myself, I'm not sure you'll be able to stack the coupon with the remaining cost after the credit (assuming that's what you're trying to do). Paying the balance on the warranty replacement is done in a whole different system from Tumi.com and while I didn't look closely, I don't think there's anywhere to put in a discount code or anything. And, assuming the warranty credit was still a decent portion of the purchase price, it'll probably still be a better deal to use that than to forgo it and use a coupon.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:41 am

So they actually gave me a gift card to use on the website or in store, so the coupon should work too anybody find one??
Old Jun 11, 2019, 10:38 am

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
Originally Posted by Rjb05001
So they actually gave me a gift card to use on the website or in store, so the coupon should work too anybody find one??
Sent you a PM.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
I went looking last night but apparently tossed a bunch of these recently.

Have another flight in early July and I never use the coupons, so happy to share the code back with anyone who still needs it. Maybe drop me a PM in a few weeks if I havent reposted in this thread
Old Jun 11, 2019, 11:29 am

Thank you so much! Someone else sent me one this morning, so I’m all set now! Ended up getting a laptop cover too!! Why? Because coupons haha
Old Jun 11, 2019, 11:49 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Platinum, Former Amtrak Select, Former Hilton Gold
Interesting that Economy get earplugs but PS does not. PS doesn't have the privacy levels Delta One has
Old Jun 19, 2019, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
So has anyone gotten one of the new amenity kits yet? Announcement seemed to indicate they would be rolling out "this month".
Old Jun 19, 2019, 1:20 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA & AA Peeon, Hilton/Starwood Gold
Flew yesterday in D1, no luck.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hopefully they're on my next flight. I have no desire or another hardcase kit...
Old Jun 20, 2019, 2:28 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by gooselee
Hopefully they're on my next flight. I have no desire or another hardcase kit...
New Tumi pouch
gooselee likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.