Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Anyone use USMobile/Ipass for inflight wifi @ $10/month?

Anyone use USMobile/Ipass for inflight wifi @ $10/month?

Old Nov 21, 2017, 4:26 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Has any iPass user had issues with connecting on domestic DL Gogo?

I have previously not had issues on DL domestic or international (PVG, CDG) but the story was different over the last few days with OKC-ATL-BOS and return.

iPass support is giving me a work around but disappointed the iOS iPass app does not work flawlessly when connecting to DL domestic Gogo. I hope this is not an omen for my flights later this week to SYD.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by Xeno
Has any iPass user had issues with connecting on domestic DL Gogo?

I have previously not had issues on DL domestic or international (PVG, CDG) but the story was different over the last few days with OKC-ATL-BOS and return.

iPass support is giving me a work around but disappointed the iOS iPass app does not work flawlessly when connecting to DL domestic Gogo. I hope this is not an omen for my flights later this week to SYD.
I couldn't get it to work on my iPad on a this week ROC-DTW DL flight, gogo support was very helpful in getting me connected. It kept saying the hotspot is not cooperating even though I was clearly connecting okay...
Old Dec 22, 2017, 5:13 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by jetblue-jfk-roc
I couldn't get it to work on my iPad on a this week ROC-DTW DL flight, gogo support was very helpful in getting me connected. It kept saying the hotspot is not cooperating even though I was clearly connecting okay...
I got so frustrated that I started a new thread which got no responses:

IPass Wifi failures on DL

iPass support never did respond to my emails with log files and screenshots. I am very worried how this is going to play out since I convinced my office to sign the contract.

At the moment, I am not flying due to routine surgery but which others would tag the new thread if they are having or not having DL Gogo issues with iPass.
Old Dec 23, 2017, 12:36 pm

Honestly, it's not limited to iPass. Connectivity has gone down the drain since they opened up to complimentary messaging in October.
Old Dec 26, 2017, 5:11 am

Programs: DL PM, AmEx Reserve, SPG Plat, IHG Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Ysitincoach
Honestly, it's not limited to iPass. Connectivity has gone down the drain since they opened up to complimentary messaging in October.
I've noticed this being even more prevalent on the 2Ku installations. Not really sure Delta was really expecting the user load to be so significant even with small message traffic.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.