SDC, How to know when!

Old Jul 31, 2017, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta 2MM Diamond, Marriott Ambassador, Hilton DIA, Hertz President's Circle, National EE
SDC, How to know when!

So I like a few others can't seem to remember at what the 24 hours means...Essentially once you get the "Check In" online email...don't check in and call for the SDC! Now if only it applied out of Mexico for me....nope only USA, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Canada...
Old Jul 31, 2017, 6:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ljreinholt
So I like a few others can't seem to remember at what the 24 hours means...Essentially once you get the "Check In" online email...don't check in and call for the SDC! Now if only it applied out of Mexico for me....nope only USA, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Canada...
24 hours before your original flight time. So, yes, you can call when you get the check-in reminder notice in email or on your app. For coach fares, you need original booking class availability on the new flights which will likely be a challenge if you are booked in one of the lower fare classes. If you have a paid F or C+ fare (not comp upgrade), all you need is an available seat in your cabin to SDC.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.