Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access. Arrival in BCN

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2017, 6:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, 2MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Lounge access. Arrival in BCN

Looked on this forum and delta.com and cannot determine the following. Wife and I are flying ATL to BCN in J. I know there is a 3rd party lounge there, from delta.com and it advertises showers. Is this lounge accessible for arrivals or just departures?
Old Jul 4, 2017, 6:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JCWCVG
....Is this lounge accessible for arrivals or just departures?
Just departures. You may get lucky with DL/KL/AF operated lounges but no way with third party lounges.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 7:18 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
In most airports (BCN included) when you arrive off an international flight you don't have any way to reach the departures halls, unless you are connecting. So even if lounge access were permitted, you can't actually get to the lounge anyway. Sorry.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 4:23 pm

Programs: DL DM, GOES
OP - check out Casa Lolea in the Gotic for some AWESOME tapas. Make a reservation!

And there's an unassuming Chilean restaurant nearby called Hugo that has the best sangria.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.