Seat Blocking/Disability Override

Old Jun 13, 2017, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Finkface
No one has any idea of your physical capabilities other than your own assertion that your are disable.

The agent made it clear - "The agent didn't tell me I couldn't have an exit row - they said they can't release it for disability reasons and keep an exit row on another leg". You claim you are disabled to get the better seat. Then you claim you are not disabled to get the exit row.
You are either unbelievably stupid or are simply not actually reading these posts. I am disabled. I did not claim that I am 'not disabled'. I posted the exit row requirements on the previous page. The exit row does not explicitly exempt people with disabilities. If you are still willing and able despite your disability, what's the issue? The only time I've been denied an exit row is when I was using a cane or crutches after surgery.

And for the record, I am a person with a disability.
I absolutely cannot believe that with the amount of assumptions you have made in this thread.

Oh and another thing - since I actually never clarified it and a number people have made the assumption - I did not at any point say I was disabled/handicapped to DL. I told them I experience discomfort and pain when I requested the blocked seats. DL used a disability override at their discretion.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 3:56 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by callsignapollo
You are either unbelievably stupid or are simply not actually reading these posts. I am disabled. I did not claim that I am 'not disabled'. I posted the exit row requirements on the previous page. The exit row does not explicitly exempt people with disabilities. If you are still willing and able despite your disability, what's the issue? The only time I've been denied an exit row is when I was using a cane or crutches after surgery.

I absolutely cannot believe that with the amount of assumptions you have made in this thread.
You crossed the line here, buddy. Reported to mods. Your last sentence is offensive.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

You crossed the line here, buddy. Reported to mods. Your last sentence is offensive.
Ah, so you are reading the posts then? Guess that answers that.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 4:01 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Thread closed pending Moderator Review
Obscure2k
Delta Moderator

I have reviewed this thread, deleted some posts and have decided that there is nothing more to add to this thread. It will remain closed.
O2K
Mod

Last edited by obscure2k; Jun 13, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.