Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta corporate phone number (800)4552720

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2017, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Is this phone number legit or bogus?

I tried many times, and it's either redirecting me to normal reservation line, or recorded message saying "blah blah blah, we can't help you are this time" then hung up.
Old May 30, 2017, 12:07 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott PP
That is the official customer service phone number. It is only open during certain times (below). It would not surprise me if it redirects you to the normal reservation line if they are overloaded or it's after-hours - a reservation agent should be able to get you in touch with the right department if you have complaint.

If you have a specific (non-urgent) complaint using the comment/complain form will get you in an answer in a few days:
https://www.delta.com/contactus/commentComplaint

Phone: 1-800-455-2720
Hours
Mon-Fri: 8:00am-9:00pm ET
Sat-Sun (and U.S. Holidays): Closed

**If you are a medallion member you will likely get better service just calling the medallion line.
Old May 30, 2017, 12:36 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
There must be some major weather-related issues going on. The normal reservation number has about a 90 minute wait and the platinum number just gets a recording that the call can not be completed. Unfortunately these long wait times are so common with airlines these days. No wonder passengers are frustrated with airline customer (non)-service!
Old May 30, 2017, 3:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Does the 404 area code customer service still work or is that one subsumed by the 800 number given here?
Old May 30, 2017, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by fti
There must be some major weather-related issues going on.
Major delays in PHL, EWR, LGA, JFK and BOS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.