Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta partners with Lyft - Earn Skymiles for every Lyft ride

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta partners with Lyft - Earn Skymiles for every Lyft ride

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2017, 2:35 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I took five in one day, three posted same day and the other two showed up a day or two later.
Old May 25, 2017, 3:00 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Thanks its showing my accounts are linked so I shot them an email. I was curious if it was because I have Jet Blue enabled as well.
Old May 25, 2017, 4:30 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by ArmyFlyer05
Thanks its showing my accounts are linked so I shot them an email. I was curious if it was because I have Jet Blue enabled as well.
Don't think so, there was this report in a different promo thread:

Originally Posted by DrRodneyMcKay
Edit: just saw my bonus post for two partner offers. I assume it's for the skymiles shopping and for Lyft, which are the only two I've used. I also got 60 points for taking a Lyft to the airport. However, I also earned 30 jetblue points for my ride to the airport (it texted me to let me know) so it seems like you can double dip with lyft rides to the airport?
Old May 26, 2017, 12:13 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
I registered and have taken lyft but don't see anything posting. Is anyone else having long delays (almost a week now) or should I be in touch with them? And who should I contact?
Old May 26, 2017, 2:14 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Nice to receive a 1,000 mile new partner bonus with my first Lyft transaction, which posted 3 days after the Lyft ride posted.
Old May 26, 2017, 6:20 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
I registered and have taken lyft but don't see anything posting. Is anyone else having long delays (almost a week now) or should I be in touch with them? And who should I contact?
All of my rides in NYC this week posted within 2 days.
Old May 26, 2017, 6:43 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
All 3 of my rides have posted within 48hrs.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 4:05 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Confirming that I did indeed get both TrueBlue points and SkyMiles for my recent Lyft rides ^
Old Jun 14, 2017, 6:08 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Previously top-tier everything, now a happy free agent
Originally Posted by 355F1
All 3 of my rides have posted within 48hrs.
Hmm interesting. I did one Lyft ride and that was 3 days ago. No posting on the B9 or the DL side.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 12:07 pm

Programs: AMEX Business Centurion
By submitting your information to validate and Link Accounts, you agree to these terms and you agree that Lyft, Delta and the third party hosted site may share your information for the purpose of tracking and processing your miles into your SkyMiles account or sending you targeted offers and may use anonymized, aggregated data for business analytics and offer optimization. SkyMiles account holder must be the same as the Lyft account holder in order to earn miles.
I wonder how granular the data is about our Lyft rides that is provided to Delta and 'the third party hosted site'. The latter party is the one I have a bit of concern about. I already receive way too much promotional junk mail.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 4:47 pm

Programs: Nomad
I took my last ride 5 days ago from the airport, and still haven't it post to my Delta account (JetBlue consistently posted almost instantly).

Anyone see any issues recently?
Old Jul 18, 2017, 5:58 pm

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
My last Lyft was June 29 and the miles posted the next day. Next one is not until Saturday.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 6:22 pm

Out of my last five lyft rides, only one was posted to Skymiles. Anyone have luck contacting them to request the other miles be added?
Old Jul 19, 2017, 8:14 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Out of my last 3 rides, none have posted. They've all been within the last 8 days but previously they were posting within 24 hours.

One of the rides was free -- going from work in DT Baltimore to the direct DCA>MSN flight, the driver went way, way, off route, so even though they charged me and then gave me credit, that didn't post. I finally was like why is this taking so long. But two standard rides didn't post as well. I will wait to submit a request for them.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 19, 2017, 9:03 am

Mine have been taking many days to post but all shown up in the end. I do notice that some smaller airports don't seem to be on the list for 3x Skymiles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.