Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

How many upgrades am I missing due to no delta reserve credit card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many upgrades am I missing due to no delta reserve credit card?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2017, 11:28 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
You're absolutely right, but for those that switched and were on the bubble anyway. They either saw a bump or didn't.
I'm not sure what you mean here. People aren't "on the bubble" in general. you might be on the bubble for a given flight, but the next time you take that flight, you're not flying in the same conditions, so you can't just say "well I got the upgrade this time with the card". There are way too many other variables.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 3:43 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM - IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by john_y
I would add that the day you travel also makes a big difference. As you would guess, Monday mornings and Friday's are tougher to get the upgrades, especially on those routes.
Fly ATL-DCA at 8:00am on a Monday and there will be 80 names (seriously) on the u/g list. Fly ATL-DCA at 2:00pm on a Saturday and a FO will clear 5 days out. It is all about days and times.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.