Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Where to see 006 ticket fare calculation now?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2017, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive

Now that it's blocked on the SV site, and no longer shows in the app (and has been long removed by DL from the receipts), where and how can one see the 006 ticket fare calculation?

Feel free to PM me, if you'd rather not post it on the forum.
Old May 9, 2017, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My email receipts all have a fare details section with fare construction.
Old May 9, 2017, 2:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It's not on the receipt you print from delta.dumb, but if you look at the emailed receipt from DL, a couple lines under the total price you can see the fare calculation in small print.
Old May 9, 2017, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
It's not on the receipt you print from delta.dumb, but if you look at the emailed receipt from DL, a couple lines under the total price you can see the fare calculation in small print.
Ah you're right, it is still there, at the very bottom in very tiny print. No wonder I was missing that. But at least it is still somewhere.

Thanks!

I also wanted to see where the ticket was issued (after a rather...unique experience in getting a ticket priced and ticketed), but that is not shown on the receipt anymore... SV site would have shown that, but that is no more. Anywhere/anyhow to still see the ticket issuing place (e.g. SLC, ATL, JAJ, IXX, IRR, etc.)?
Old May 9, 2017, 3:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
My latest emailed receipt says "Place of Issue: delta.com" right under the ticket number, near the date of issue.
Old May 9, 2017, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by RealHJ
Ah you're right, it is still there, at the very bottom in very tiny print. No wonder I was missing that. But at least it is still somewhere.

Thanks!

I also wanted to see where the ticket was issued (after a rather...unique experience in getting a ticket priced and ticketed), but that is not shown on the receipt anymore... SV site would have shown that, but that is no more. Anywhere/anyhow to still see the ticket issuing place (e.g. SLC, ATL, JAJ, IXX, IRR, etc.)?
Unfortunately the email receipts no longer show the old CVGRES, LAXWEB, etc. codes. All I've seen lately is "Delta.com" for online bookings, and "Delta Reservations" for tickets issued over the phone.

A quick gmail search shows this change happened sometime in January 2015.
Old May 9, 2017, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gooselee
Unfortunately the email receipts no longer show the old CVGRES, LAXWEB, etc. codes. All I've seen lately is "Delta.com" for online bookings, and "Delta Reservations" for tickets issued over the phone.

A quick gmail search shows this change happened sometime in January 2015.
Yes, exactly, so no way to know was it SLC, ATL, IXX, IRR, etc. that did it.

I had a very peculiar experience in ticket pricing and ticketing, and I am really curious about where it was issued...but with SV no longer displaying 006 ticket detail, not sure where to get that info now. I mean it's there on the record, just where can the passenger see it?
Old May 9, 2017, 4:38 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Previously top-tier everything, now a happy free agent
Yes, exactly, so no way to know was it SLC, ATL, IXX, IRR, etc. that did it.

I had a very peculiar experience in ticket pricing and ticketing, and I am really curious about where it was issued...but with SV no longer displaying 006 ticket detail, not sure where to get that info now. I mean it's there on the record, just where can the passenger see it?
SV site still shows place of issue as well as fare breakdown for me.

I ran my SEA-JFK trip next week through SV and it shows my fare breakdown/calculation as well as LAX as the place of issue.
Old May 9, 2017, 5:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bj27
SV site still shows place of issue as well as fare breakdown for me.

I ran my SEA-JFK trip next week through SV and it shows my fare breakdown/calculation as well as LAX as the place of issue.
How do you get it to pull up a 006 ticket? It shows virtually any other ticket, just not 006 anymore (at least for me).

Every 006 ticket I've tried over the last 6+ months on the SV site always gives me this error:

...oh, now it works again! Just tried it. I can swear it didn't work for the last few months (still not back a few days ago) and always gave an error of no access or something to that extent for 006 tickets, while it worked for most others. But yes, now it works again for 006 also. ^ Great. It works, for now.
Old May 9, 2017, 6:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
What's SV?
Old May 9, 2017, 6:19 pm

Programs: DL SM, AAdvantage, SPG
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
What's SV?
Saudia's (Saudi Arabian Airlines) airline code ??
Old May 9, 2017, 6:36 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Previously top-tier everything, now a happy free agent
How do you get it to pull up a 006 ticket? It shows virtually any other ticket, just not 006 anymore (at least for me).

Every 006 ticket I've tried over the last 6+ months on the SV site always gives me this error:

...oh, now it works again! Just tried it. I can swear it didn't work for the last few months (still not back a few days ago) and always gave an error of no access or something to that extent for 006 tickets, while it worked for most others. But yes, now it works again for 006 also. ^ Great. It works, for now.
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
What's SV?
Saudia Airlines' website will pull up your itinerary (I believe as long as it's issued by any Skyteam member, but I've only tried with DL and KE) as long as you provide a valid ticket number and last name.

Interesting you had issues, since I've been using it for the past few months
Old May 9, 2017, 6:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bj27
Saudia Airlines' website will pull up your itinerary (I believe as long as it's issued by any Skyteam member, but I've only tried with DL and KE) as long as you provide a valid ticket number and last name.

Interesting you had issues, since I've been using it for the past few months
The SV site works for UA and other tickets also, just not AA (001). For me didn't work for 006 the last few times I tried last few months (I thought DL had made SV take it down for 006), but indeed now today it is working again. Odd.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 8:20 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Plat-ist, Bonvoyyyyyyed, Hilton $15 Daily F&B Receiver, Food Lion MVP
Sorry to revive but it seems to be back down for me. Anyone with anything different?
Old Sep 30, 2017, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ekozie
Sorry to revive but it seems to be back down for me. Anyone with anything different?
Works for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.