Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Refundable Q Class?

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2017, 12:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Plat-ist, Bonvoyyyyyyed, Hilton $15 Daily F&B Receiver, Food Lion MVP
Refundable Q Class?

Hey all;

Booked a ticket in Q class, fare basis QA0RA0MA.

I've never seen a refundable Q before; usually just YMB. Is this normal?

TIA
Old May 10, 2017, 6:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
How do you know it's refundable? Are you assuming something from the fare code or have you read the fare rules?

BTW, refundable can mean refundable after a fee is paid, not fully refundable.
Old May 10, 2017, 7:01 am

Fares rules vary widely by market. I've seen fully refundable S/H/Q tickets before. And +1 that "refundable" and "fully flexible" are not the same thing.
Old May 10, 2017, 7:29 am

Is your route a heavy WN market? I've seen that a few times.

What I noticed is if WN has one flight a day on a route that DL has several, the DL flight closest to the WN flight when you get to the QHM buckets will on occasion not have any change fees. The rest of the DL flights will have the change fee. This was a few years ago but it may be the case for OP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.