Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

11-hour overnight delay - compensation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

11-hour overnight delay - compensation?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2017, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by LucWise
Your formula is flawed. It assumes we incurred no other expenses (we did) and it also values our time at $0 per hour.

So you bought food - you don't eat when you are home? You had expenses, but the incremental expenses is not going to be much beyond what you would be spend at home. An overnight delay, in which DL paid for your hotel too, when you would have been sleeping anyway, doesn't have value. DL not only flew you to your destination and back, but you ended up with more value in your pocket than when you started. I wish the deal you got could happen to me every trip. The greed of some people...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.