Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Whats reasonable compensation?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2017, 7:30 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Free Agent
Was the connection you keep mentioning on the same ticket? Was your wife able to reach her final destination (presuming it was not LGA) the next day?
Old Apr 20, 2017, 7:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by Polo2883
Nope they said they had no hotels.

Many of us have been to this rodeo before. The translation of the above statement is "There are no more hotels which were willing to negotiate to provide rooms at the rate that DL was willing to pay."

I have been told in ATL that "there were no more rooms available in the area" and then had a reservation made on my own initiative less that five minutes later... at a conveniently close Hilton property.

Call the corporate customer service line (I believe it used to be (404) 715-2600... perhaps someone else here can confirm), explain the situation, and ask to be reimbursed for the hotel and any other out-of-pocket costs.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Beltway2A
Was the connection you keep mentioning on the same ticket? Was your wife able to reach her final destination (presuming it was not LGA) the next day?
Nope they rebooked her on a flight tomorrow. She will reach our home airport 12 hrs later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.