Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK T4 Virgin Clubhouse

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2017, 10:50 am
Original Poster

JFK T4 Virgin Clubhouse

Wondering if anybody knows for sure. Party of 3 people traveling Delta from JFK. Two of us Delta One, the other person economy. We're only silver medallion so no real status. According the Loungebuddy app, the two of us with Delta One tickets should be able to access the lounge for free, and we can bring one guest for free. I wanted to confirm if anybody has been able to do this? It's my first experience at T4. I know we could go to the Delta lounge and pay $29 for the 3 passenger but I wanted to explore the Virgin Clubhouse. Thank you!
Old Apr 12, 2017, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Basanez
Wondering if anybody knows for sure. Party of 3 people traveling Delta from JFK. Two of us Delta One, the other person economy. We're only silver medallion so no real status. According the Loungebuddy app, the two of us with Delta One tickets should be able to access the lounge for free, and we can bring one guest for free. I wanted to confirm if anybody has been able to do this? It's my first experience at T4. I know we could go to the Delta lounge and pay $29 for the 3 passenger but I wanted to explore the Virgin Clubhouse. Thank you!
If you were flying VS then yes I believe they allow a guest for UC passengers. However DL doesn't give guest access for D1 passengers. Only those with E+ status.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Basanez
Are you on a non-stop Delta One flight to the UK? Access to the Virgin Clubhouse is only provided for those particular flights. If your Delta One flight is to another destination, you are not entitled to access.

http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_...ntic-faqs.html
Old Apr 12, 2017, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.