Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to file complain to Delta?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2017, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jackplum
I believe that is planned to be rolled out in the not distant future
They been saying that for at least a couple years. Of course we came to believe DL/KE would never kiss and makeup either. Maybe the mood is in the air after recent screw ups to make some changes flyers want.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 12:03 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by flyerCO
I wait for the day a passenger with blood sugar or other medical issues gets I'll from not having food.
Originally Posted by The Situation
I ALWAYS pack a few granola bars.
I don't remember my exact <sugar> situation, but, flying NW once, I NEEDED to eat something. I guess I couldn't dig out any snacks, for some reason.

Anyway . . . . NW carried breakfast / granola type bars in some type of an emergency kit. Did the trick! I would be surprised if Delta didn't, too.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 12:09 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
I saw similar thing happen to another passenger on another flight. The FA actually took her tablet/phone out and ask for the passengers skymiles# so she can't help file the complaint for them.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by flyerCO
On a flight with free meals they'll make sure to cater enough for every passenger. Thus, it's not unrealistic for a passenger to believe that with BoB where you pay, they'd do the same.
I would think a rational and reasonable person would not assume that they would have enough BoB options onboard for everyone as that would be incredibly wasteful since most people aren't willing to pay money for food. But, then again with the flying masses, you aren't always dealing with rational and reasonable people - in that case, there is plenty of Biscoff sitting around.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 2:01 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by John Wang
Days ago my family took SEA-KOA flight. We sat at the back of the plane. When the food cart arrived I asked to buy dinner for my family and was told that the foods were sold out! It was just the first round of food service! How could they not bring enough foods for a 6.5 hours flight? We ended up leaving the plane without having dinner... Luckily we brought enough snacks for kids so they had enough. Where to file complain to Delta to let them know this? Thanks.
Rather than sending this in as a complaint, I think it might be a good idea to approach this as a suggestion - you would have been willing to buy but they ran out, a pre-order option would be great.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 2:04 pm

IT funds are likely being diverted to essential systems before the summer schedule starts, or at least I hope they are.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by Widgets
IT funds are likely being diverted to essential systems before the summer schedule starts, or at least I hope they are.

^^^ I sure hope so! I have a lot of travel this summer and if its a binary choice, I would much prefer getting to my destination over pre-selecting my meal!
Old Apr 11, 2017, 2:45 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Widgets
Originally Posted by The Situation
^^^ I sure hope so! I have a lot of travel this summer and if its a binary choice, I would much prefer getting to my destination over pre-selecting my meal!
New Delta Trip Extras (please choose one from the options below):
  • Guaranteed Crew Availability *$1,500 per passenger*
  • Roasted Turkey Sandwich *7.99*
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:39 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by C W
I can assure you that Delta is very far from Spirit. I wouldn't let this one experience shape your whole view of Delta. Generally Delta employees are very caring and they have a substantially better overall onboard experience in economy than other US airlines.
in the past 4 years I have flown AS, AA and DL in main cabin about 90000 miles each.
I wouldn't call DL substantially better than those two.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by apodo77
in the past 4 years I have flown AS, AA and DL in main cabin about 90000 miles each.
I wouldn't call DL substantially better than those two.
I'll agree in respect to AS. However AA has gone down the toilet in the last year. AW dba AA has really effected what was AA. The CEO seems to think he's running a Spirit type airline and has moved AA in that direction rapidly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.