Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Certain Partner J Awards to Europe now 85,000 miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Certain Partner J Awards to Europe now 85,000 miles?

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2017, 9:06 pm

Programs: DL Gold / AA Gold
Originally Posted by wco81
Hey but they have new DL Amex offers now, 70k for DL Amex Platinum and 60k for DL Amex Gold!

I haven't had DL Amex Platinum but what will 70k miles get? Nothing terribly interesting, maybe an overpriced J trancon award?
Seeing how all the credit card bonus trends are. Unless you need the card or the points in the near future, I would say hold on applying Amex cards for the bonus. In 5 years it might cost 130k for J to EU and the credit card might give you 100k bonus. But that's just me. And with the cost of tickets significantly lower the past year, it makes the miles less valuable.
Old May 29, 2017, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by wco81
I haven't had DL Amex Platinum but what will 70k miles get? Nothing terribly interesting, maybe an overpriced J trancon award?
Premium trans-con in J for 70K SkyMiles? Ha ha ha. You're missing a digit.

Old May 29, 2017, 4:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
Premium trans-con in J for 70K SkyMiles? Ha ha ha. You're missing a digit.

Those are roundtrip prices. Half of 150k is 75k.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.