Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Known Traveler number & TSA Precheck issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Known Traveler number & TSA Precheck issues

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2017, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Just speculating, but do you personally book all your flights on delta.com, or is there a TA/third-party involved in the process?

I do both, sometimes book direct on .com, sometimes corporate travel system (which also has my KTN on file - correctly). These flights are a mix of both - both had the same issue

Note that each reservation has a "SECURE FLIGHT PASSENGER DATA & CONTACT INFORMATION" section on delta.com where you review/correct the KTN information for that specific reservation (so you do not need to call DL to correct it)

Correct - I'm well aware of this and have been checking this prior to flights to ensure it is correct, and each time it has been so there was nothing to correct. However as I noted earlier when I went through OLCI I was denied precheck, and when I had agent at airport inspect reservation a different KTN number appears - they update to my KTN manually and voila... I get precheck.
Seems pretty clearly to be a Delta IT issue - trying to explain the issue to them has bordered on comical...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.