Search

DL One offer

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2017, 7:55 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Delta-pm, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-PP
Originally Posted by exwannabe
Fair enough, but as you have already been willing to accept input from unknown internet bloggers on the subject, you will be forced to read my comment :-)

Once you get to lie flat, direct aisle access C product, there really is not that big of a difference. Yeah, many will ..... about the DL767. Or love the old 747 upstairs. Or wait eagerly for the 350.

But in reality the difference is not that big compared to the friggen huge difference between Y and C.

On a 0 to 10 scale, Y is 0, F on a ME3 or SQ is a 10. All the "modern" Cs are 7.9 to 8.1

On service, they all bring me my food and drinks. Don't know what else they are supposed to do.
I love opinions and have no issue with folks expressing them. We all have our likes dislikes on certain things. I do however like the bar on Emirates and the seats.
The only reason I posted was do to this DOD upgrade that was offered. I was just shocked because I have flown internationally quite a bit on Delta and never been offered any form of upgrade. No Comfort + does not count
Old Mar 24, 2017, 9:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by flying_donkeys12
I love opinions and have no issue with folks expressing them. We all have our likes dislikes on certain things. I do however like the bar on Emirates and the seats.
And yet..none of the EK flights I've been on have had the bar, and the seats were actually worse than what DL offers on the 330s and 747s.

To each their own.
Old Mar 25, 2017, 8:01 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
I'm flying MSN>MSP>SFO>LHR when I could just as easily have flown MSN>NYC>LHR on VS UC because if I was cashing in 140K miles RT for J on Virgin, I wanted it to be for as long of a flight as possible so roughly same logic. Sometimes the journey is worth it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.