Delta and KLM flight info not matching

Old Mar 18, 17, 12:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Delta and KLM flight info not matching

The trip I booked through KLM had a schedule change, so I updated my flights accordingly. Everything is showing up correctly on Delta, but KLM thinks I'm flying JFK - SFO twice in one day, ignoring the changes I made months ago, and sent me an email just now asking me to call to finalize the booking.

The KLM/Delta customer service says everything looks fine, and I didn't need do anything. I guess their internal data base is linked but not their respective websites? Did any of your reservations show up with the wrong information in similar situations?
Old Mar 18, 17, 1:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond
KLM systems are having problems in last 24 hours. I'd give it a day or two and see if it gets corrected.
Old Mar 18, 17, 6:53 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
If it doesn't get corrected in the next couple of days then give Delta a call. I had an erroneous segment in a KLM reservation that caused all sorts of problems when trying to check in. Took 2+ hours on the phone and about an hour with a very helpful AF check in agent in TLS.
Old Mar 18, 17, 11:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by TTT View Post
If it doesn't get corrected in the next couple of days then give Delta a call. I had an erroneous segment in a KLM reservation that caused all sorts of problems when trying to check in. Took 2+ hours on the phone and about an hour with a very helpful AF check in agent in TLS.
Still showing up wrong so I'll try calling again, thanks for the heads up.
Old Mar 22, 17, 9:24 am

Had this issue with an AF ticket a year ago. Made changes, DL showed updated info, AF showed both old and new flights, assuming I was making the same trip twice. Called, was told everything was fine so to ignore it, and everything was fine. Showed up at the time of the real, updated booking and had no issues.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: