757-200 (75D) Economy Comfort Seats

Old Feb 27, 17, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAL, AA, AS, CX
757-200 (75D) Economy Comfort Seats

I've done an exhaustive search and I haven't seen via any google search any good pics of the 757-200 (75D) Economy Comfort seats - from bulkhead to others.

Anyone have any pics to share or know where I can find any? Thx
Old Feb 27, 17, 12:00 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Really depends on what kind of 757 you are interested in, but here is one example:
http://renespoints.boardingarea.com/...espoints-blog/

Another:
Old Aug 1, 17, 9:16 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Any thoughts as to the best window seat in the EC mini cabin? Right now, they are all open.

Thanks!

p.s. Wasn't sure to post in this thread or this older one Help choosing seat.
Old Aug 1, 17, 9:36 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
It depends, just like everything else.

there's no single "best" seat, they all have different attributes and people value those attributes differently. Are fixed armrests a big deal for you? What about recline? etc.
Old Aug 1, 17, 7:13 pm

@pvn Thanks. All things being equal, 16F and 17A aren't going to work for me due to the limited recline so it's either 16A or 15A/F. I normally don't like bulkheads as I keep crap in my backpack that I like to access in flight. But, if I can stow my bag under the F seat in front, I might be willing to sit in 15; any feedback on the legroom and ability to use the F seat to stow a carry-on?

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Aug 1, 17 at 7:28 pm
Old Aug 1, 17, 8:13 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian View Post
@pvn Thanks. All things being equal, 16F and 17A aren't going to work for me due to the limited recline so it's either 16A or 15A/F. I normally don't like bulkheads as I keep crap in my backpack that I like to access in flight. But, if I can stow my bag under the F seat in front, I might be willing to sit in 15; any feedback on the legroom and ability to use the F seat to stow a carry-on?
It's a soft bulkhead so it can go under the F seat in front of you. Legroom is pretty good and comparable to F legroom but the only drawback is the tray table in the armrest. Usually if I'm in the first row of C+, I'll chose the aisle seat. If you don't mind the tray table being in the armrest and reducing width than I'd pick Row 15.
Old Aug 2, 17, 9:33 am

Thanks; I chose 15F.
Old Aug 2, 17, 10:03 am
pvn
Suspended

The other problem with 15 is that even though it is a soft bulkhead, you have three people in row 15, and if all three are trying to put stuff under the seat it probably won't all fit (due to how the seat supports are positioned). This isn't often a problem, though.
Old Oct 10, 17, 5:45 pm

I have another 75D leg coming up; right now I am in 19B and will hope a DM with a good C+ seat gets upgraded and I can switch to it. 19A is also open; am I correct in thinking the door will protrude into my leg space?
Old Oct 10, 17, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); still teleworking with the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.3MM; AS MVPG 75K
I have another 75D leg coming up; right now I am in 19B and will hope a DM with a good C+ seat gets upgraded and I can switch to it. 19A is also open; am I correct in thinking the door will protrude into my leg space?
pretty sure the consensus is "yes"
Old Oct 30, 17, 6:36 am

Thanks again for all the responses and feedback. I flew mid-con legs in 16A and 15F and I think 16A is going to be my favorite window seat in the mini-cabin as the window has a nice placement in relation to your shoulder so you get a little more room that way, plus you have dedicated underseat storage.

15F was pretty good; the reduced seat width wasn't that bad and being able to adjust the video screen on the arm was nice. My rowmates were good about sharing the seat storage.

One good thing about the mini-cabin is the overhead bin space seems to be adequate to store everyone's carry-on luggage so fighting the boarding scrum to board at the front of SKY isn't always needed.
Old Oct 30, 17, 7:27 am
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
Originally Posted by jrl767 View Post
pretty sure the consensus is "yes"
I've flown in 19A and didn't have problems with the leg space and there was lots of legroom. I think the middle might have been open though, which would have made a difference in being able to shift my legs a bit to the right.

The real problem with that seat is that everybody lines up for the lavatory right in front of you. On BOG-ATL there were up to 4-5 people milling around, walking their children etc. Extremely unpleasant and impossible to relax. I wouldn't fly in it again.
Old Jan 17, 18, 10:14 am

So if you do care about seat width (I care more about length, but just for the other answer) then what's the best? Maybe row 20?
Old Jan 17, 18, 12:51 pm
pvn
Suspended

If you care about width, don't get a bulkhead seat.
Old Jan 17, 18, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by pvn View Post
If you care about width, don't get a bulkhead seat.
I think I'm going for row 15 in the end. My wife hates the armrests that don't go up, but I think it's worth it for the legroom.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: