SC Access question

Old Feb 20, 2017, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Orange County Commuter
Just curious how OP plans to even get to the lounge? The Dragons at the TSA checkpoint at LAX are unlikely to let you in the morning of 4/30 with a 5/1 boarding pass, nor or they likely to let you in the Delta terminal with an AA boarding pass. (They are generally just trying to find ways to be a PIA IMHO, being nice to a passenger is against their employment agreement!)
One is flying into LAX so will be post security already.

Two, a BP gets you access to any terminal, not just the one you're flying out of.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 2:25 pm

Programs: DL FO
Just curious how OP plans to even get to the lounge? The Dragons at the TSA checkpoint at LAX are unlikely to let you in the morning of 4/30 with a 5/1 boarding pass, nor or they likely to let you in the Delta terminal with an AA boarding pass. (They are generally just trying to find ways to be a PIA IMHO, being nice to a passenger is against their employment agreement!)
I assumed the OP is planning to stay air side until ready to leave LAX for the night after his companion arrives.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM
T4 through T8 are all connected airside, and DL doesn't start moving until 5/1. It appears based on the AA website that AA operates in and out of T4 and T5, and Delta's lounge is in T5. I think I'll try my luck at getting in the Sky Club for free, and purchase the pass if not. The Admirals club looks interesting, however I believe I still get the $29 entrance to the Sky Club, and checking out a new lounge just isn't worth paying double!
Old Feb 20, 2017, 6:48 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by indufan
It is childish and rude.
I'll still call the useless contracted people at the TSA line dragons though. Sorry not sorry.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.