Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Can you cancel 1-pax in a 2-pax reservation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can you cancel 1-pax in a 2-pax reservation

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2017, 12:46 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
Question Can you cancel 1-pax in a 2-pax reservation ?

Can you cancel 1-pax in a 2-pax Delta-metal reservation* without any fee within 24-hours ? If so, can it be done online ?

*Note: the reservation is paid with a mix of e-certificate and credit card

Thank you

Last edited by MasterGeek; Feb 14, 2017 at 12:58 pm
Old Feb 14, 2017, 12:57 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
Originally Posted by MasterGeek
Can you cancel 1-pax in a 2-pax Delta-metal reservation* without any fee within 24-hours ? If so, can it be done online ?

*Note: the reservation is paid with a mix of e-certificate and credit card

Thank you
Each passenger has a separate ticket (even if on the same PNR) so there is no problem cancelling one within 24 hours to take advantage of the no-fee cancellation benefit. I am not sure if you need to call or not..I would try online and if you can't do it there then call reservations and it will be no issue getting the refund and leaving the other ticket in-tact.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 1:23 pm

Programs: DL DM
You will have to call as this would mean that Delta will either have to split the record and cancel one person or "reduce" the record and cancel one person. Either way, neither of those things can be done online.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 2:28 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.