AF Bag Tracking In DL App

Old Dec 6, 2016, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
AF Bag Tracking In DL App

I haven't seen this mentioned before, but on a recent all-AF itinerary (booked on 006 stock) as I was waiting in the ludicrously slow CDG exit control queue the DL app on my phone buzzed and indicated that my bags had been loaded onto my AF flight, completed with the 057 baggage tag number. When I got to NY, the app had the full bag history (GVA-CDG-JFK).

Useful, if a bit unintuitive. (The AF app couldn't tell me anything about my bags, and couldn't even show me my first boarding pass due to an equipment swap.) It was nice to know my bag had been loaded, even though thanks to the passport queue I wasn't sure I was going to make the flight! (Though I did...)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.