Wiki Posts
Search

Delta's Fleet on the App

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2016, 8:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Charter DM/DM/2MM, IHG Diamond Elite
Delta's Fleet on the App

Which department at DL is responsible for updating the Delta Fleet on the App? There are still 4 757-200 models being shown which have long since been changed/replaced/retired namely the 75A (now 75H), 75M (now75D/75H), 75N (all retired), and 75V (all retired) and one more 75X (to be modded to 75D) which can then be added to the list making 5 total. It's very confusing for non-FT/Airliners.net followers who fly DL to know why these still show up on the App. I wish DL would get on the ball about this and show some professionalism. A simple deletion is all that's needed! Probably too easy for the IT Dept!
Old Nov 30, 2016, 9:28 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by audidudi
Probably too easy for the IT Dept!
Are the high school computer club kidz back from Thanksgiving break yet?

Old Nov 30, 2016, 9:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Have you checked SeatGuru? They list 9 variants of the 757. Eight are 752s and one is the 753.

-RM
Old Dec 1, 2016, 5:12 am

Programs: DL-Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by audidudi
Which department at DL is responsible for updating the Delta Fleet on the App? There are still 4 757-200 models being shown which have long since been changed/replaced/retired namely the 75A (now 75H), 75M (now75D/75H), 75N (all retired), and 75V (all retired) and one more 75X (to be modded to 75D) which can then be added to the list making 5 total. It's very confusing for non-FT/Airliners.net followers who fly DL to know why these still show up on the App. I wish DL would get on the ball about this and show some professionalism. A simple deletion is all that's needed! Probably too easy for the IT Dept!
Non FT/Airliners.net followers probably

1. Don't know to check the app for that
2. Don't know the difference between 737, 757, and A-320 much the less 75H,D,N,X,S
3. Don't care

Many of the things we obsess about are non-factors to non-Aviation Geeks
Its like me telling a non-History geek about the differences between the reigns' of Henry I, Henry II, and Henry III of England
Old Dec 1, 2016, 6:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by Keith2004
Non FT/Airliners.net followers probably

1. Don't know to check the app for that
2. Don't know the difference between 737, 757, and A-320 much the less 75H,D,N,X,S
3. Don't care

Many of the things we obsess about are non-factors to non-Aviation Geeks
Its like me telling a non-History geek about the differences between the reigns' of Henry I, Henry II, and Henry III of England
This. Most people looking at the aircraft detail, if they care to at all, are just getting there from the seat map in their reservation, which IME is pretty (perhaps always) reliable at linking to the right aircraft page.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.