Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Got refunded TWICE for a single canceled reservation.

Got refunded TWICE for a single canceled reservation.

Old Nov 3, 2016, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
Call Delta and tell them. The agent will most likely just thank you for your honestly and tell you to keep and use both--this way your honest and you get to use the bonus guilt free.
This is exactly what I did. Twitter team just shrugged and told me to call the refund department.

Called the refund department just now. They told me they don't see any record of the credit card refund, only the gift card. They thanked me for my call, but said not to worry about it.
Old Nov 3, 2016, 9:26 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by yaychemistry
This is exactly what I did. Twitter team just shrugged and told me to call the refund department.

Called the refund department just now. They told me they don't see any record of the credit card refund, only the gift card. They thanked me for my call, but said not to worry about it.
Awesome. I think you have now fulfilled your ethical obligation.
Old Nov 3, 2016, 11:38 am

Programs: DL DM, Bonvoy LTT, HH Diam, UA Silver, USAF million miler ;)
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
Awesome. I think you have now fulfilled your ethical obligation.
^ +1

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.