Delta One LAX-SYD

Old Nov 8, 2016, 10:49 pm

Programs: DL-DM (1.75MM), Bonvoy LifeTi, Hertz-PC
Originally Posted by Legacygt
Definitely avoid the D1 seat in the second section which is right in front of the lavatory door. I had this seat on my return leg earlier this year and the in / out drove me nuts the whole time.
Agreed: 10C, across from the bathroom (very large - easily can stand 3 people in there). Even 11D would be avoided as the door swings open for pax not paying attention.
One issue is the congregation/traffic, the other is the constant, annoying suction hiss from the drain that is 90% closed.

The Mrs and I sat in 12B and 12C with 1 hour before departure GUC clearance and could hear the hiss, but it mixed in with the stock plane noise enough to not bother us.

The nicest part about 12B and 12C is the extra shelf space - normally made part of the row behind, its large enough to hold all of the bedding, or backpack, and possible CabinOK bag - not sure if you can keep any of the latter there during takeoff/landing though.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.