Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

For those of you chasing DL branded AMX MQMs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2016, 6:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DLDime & MM - Marriott LifePlat - Hertz Prez - Hyatt Dissapointedist

This from AMX / Delta, not sure the target audience:
Dear [Calrick],
You can enjoy the satisfaction of experiencing upgraded status — sooner than you might expect. With this exclusive offer, you can enroll your Card and earn 5,000 MQMs on top of your usual Miles Boost® of 10,000 MQMs and 10,000 bonus miles after you make $50,000 in eligible purchases with your Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016.1

Don't miss out on this limited-time offer
And then a login to register.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 6:58 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by calrick
And then a login to register. Hope they do thevsajevfirbthevreservr?!
I don't know if I want them to thevsajevfirbthevreservr. After all, isn't that why we have too many elites in the first place?
Old Oct 23, 2016, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LoganFlyer
I don't know if I want them to thevsajevfirbthevreservr. After all, isn't that why we have too many elites in the first place?
If they can just muster the strength to thevsajevfirbthevreservr, they deserve it.

(For the confused. I had a thevsajevfirbthevreservr typo in my OP).
Old Oct 23, 2016, 7:30 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Is the eMail from Delta or Amex?

There's nothing additional you hafto do besides register? - - - And they just GIVE you 5,000 MQMs!?!?
Old Oct 23, 2016, 8:19 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Alaska MVP Gold 75K
I just got a similar email, but 10k MQM + 10k bonus miles if I spend $75k...the email was from amex and yes, seems like you just have to register...
Old Oct 23, 2016, 8:29 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
All I got (Reserve card, ~3 days ago) was a promo for 2x rewards for shopping at small businesses through the end of the year.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 9:12 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM/SM, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Choice Hotels Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I received the same email as the OP. As I have already spent 50K, I assume I'm going to get them. I've already switched to using a different credit card for the rest of the year.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 9:14 pm

Programs: DL PM, Delta AMEX Reserve, Ritz-Carlton Gold, Priority Pass
What if I've already hit the $50k of spend? Do you think I'll still get those bonus 5k MQMs through the promotion? I got the email and just registered...
Old Oct 23, 2016, 10:24 pm

Programs: DL DM / GE / APEC
Is the signup link itself generic or customized? Haven't received this email, but would be curious to try to see if I'm targeted anyhow and the email got spammed somehow, as I'm about 48hrs away from hitting my 50K spend.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 11:00 pm

Programs: DL PM
Can someone share a (non personalized) link to register?
Old Oct 24, 2016, 12:10 am

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Originally Posted by Zorak
All I got (Reserve card, ~3 days ago) was a promo for 2x rewards for shopping at small businesses through the end of the year.
Got that one also and signed up - nothing to lose.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 3:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by VolareBene
What if I've already hit the $50k of spend? Do you think I'll still get those bonus 5k MQMs through the promotion? I got the email and just registered...

When I chatted with the good folks at AMX, they said "yes, you have already surpassed that, so you will receive the bonus," we will see!
Old Oct 24, 2016, 3:08 am

Programs: DL DM, GOES
Originally Posted by gleeforglia
I just got a similar email, but 10k MQM + 10k bonus miles if I spend $75k...the email was from amex and yes, seems like you just have to register...
Just chatted w/ a CSR, this appears to be a Platinum targeted offer for upgrading to Reserve (based on MQM/spend). She showed offer, valid 10/16-12/31 to Plat holders.

Anyone seeing any Reserve love yet?
Old Oct 24, 2016, 6:13 am

Programs: Delta DM, Alaska MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by appleguru
It went to my amex account page so a link not useful. I can see the 'shop small' offer others have noted when I login so hopefully the mqm bonus offer is there for you as well!
Old Oct 24, 2016, 6:43 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by appleguru
Will not help you if not targeted so pointless but: https://rewards.americanexpress.com/...taplatcd7s0002

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.