Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Michel et Augustin cookies. Nom nom nom.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Michel et Augustin cookies. Nom nom nom.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2018, 6:58 am

Programs: Chase Sapphire Reserve, WFBF
Originally Posted by The Situation
They came back in the second half of September, and likewise, thankfully they were hidden under all the not so good snacks, so nobody else took them. Always have to dig deep to get the good stuff. I was in the last row and took three packages on the first pass and ate them on the spot and took the rest that were in the snack basket on the second pass for the road. FA saw I had hesitations about taken multiple, but she told me to go for it, so I did.
They were available last night on Endeavor operated flight. FA had arranged the basket so everything was visible and was giving a verbal explanation of every item in the basket.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:06 am

Programs: DL - PM
Originally Posted by gitismatt
these cookies are awful. you should leave them in the basket where they belong.

right?

everyone agree?

just leave them in the basket.......
This!
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:11 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Had these in the FC basket a few weeks ago. I'm a "new" DL flier so I didn't know they had disappeared for a while. I was a fan, finally something more appealing than a Biscoff (not that those are bad, but old hat).
Old Oct 13, 2018, 11:00 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Hmmm. I'll look for these the next time I'm in Paris. It will give me something to bring back besides Moutarde de Meaux. For which I am the black market connection for everyone I know, since it costs 3 times as much here.
Old Oct 14, 2018, 6:56 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by hotturnip
Hmmm. I'll look for these the next time I'm in Paris. It will give me something to bring back besides Moutarde de Meaux. For which I am the black market connection for everyone I know, since it costs 3 times as much here.
You can buy them at starbucks
Old Oct 22, 2018, 6:14 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
No show OKC - ATL
Old Oct 23, 2018, 6:10 am

Programs: DL Diamond, 2 MM
I hadn’t seen these in awhile either. I saw them again a couple of weeks ago LGA-MKE. They are delicious! Probably my favorite snack.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Hmmm hiding under the existing snacks... Perhaps a clever ploy by the FA’s? I mean they stole our bananas once before...

Old Oct 25, 2018, 2:17 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card

pairs well with woofdord
Old May 8, 2019, 9:45 pm

Programs: DL Plat
these seem to have been rotated out of the f snack
basket as end of march. ive asked many fa's over the past few weeks and they all said the same thing. seem
to have been replaced with oreos
Old May 9, 2019, 12:51 am

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
I miss these!!! I want them back!!!
jrkmsp likes this.
Old May 9, 2019, 6:49 am

I have sat in domestic F 4 times this week and no Oreos or cookies in the basket other than Biscoff.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.