Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Atlanta Concourse B Sky Club

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2016, 1:05 am

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by securesmaskfirst
That's what friends are for...I hope you stayed away from the cotton candy bacon.
I saw lots of folks trying it and decided to do the same only to realize that smoky cotton candy is terrible. The other treats were pretty good, but I should've gone hungry.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 5:51 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by gotmilk8
I saw lots of folks trying it and decided to do the same only to realize that smoky cotton candy is terrible. The other treats were pretty good, but I should've gone hungry.
The cotton candy was bad. The rest of the snack were almost standard Sky Club and not that impressive. The best freebie's were the normally pay for sip drinks (and no SkyMiles were harmed during the event)
Old Sep 21, 2016, 7:23 am

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
So are the other two now officially closed?
Old Sep 21, 2016, 7:26 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by dilbertsdaddy
So are the other two now officially closed?
Not until the new one opens. There still is a bunch to do including work at the computer stations and the elevators need tweaking (they were down when we left the party last night) and a number of other bits before Friday.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 9:30 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by scongro
Food: it looks like this might be on par with the flagship club food (ATL F, JFK T4). Not exactly five star dining, but certainly passable.
Anyone else care to comment on this observation about the food? I think I will be on B in 10 days when I do OKC-ATL-BNA and back.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 10:26 am

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Xeno
Anyone else care to comment on this observation about the food? I think I will be on B in 10 days when I do OKC-ATL-BNA and back.
Friday will be a better check on food. Since it was a private event, I tried to judge what was part of the event, and what was more ongoing food.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 2:00 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by scongro
Friday will be a better check on food. Since it was a private event, I tried to judge what was part of the event, and what was more ongoing food.
Sorry to disappoint but will be standard SkyGrub. Special bits were on tables outside standard area. I have food bar photos in Today's post.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 2:02 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Hertz 5*, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat, buys Spirit tickets at the airport ticket counter ;-)
Does this club have showers?
Old Sep 21, 2016, 4:20 pm

Programs: DL DM, GOES
No deck?!?!?!

Fail.

Last edited by EditingFX; Sep 21, 2016 at 4:58 pm
Old Sep 21, 2016, 5:41 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by woodford02A
Does this club have showers?
No go to E or F or The Club at ATL
Old Sep 21, 2016, 6:32 pm

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
I heard at one point they were building out a crossover access corridor above the concourse level, from the centerpoint elevators into the Club IIRC. Did anybody take that route/get pics? Pics seem to be from main concourse level.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 6:43 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles KM, Sky Club/Priority Pass, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
^ to having both Hopsecutioner and Sweetwater Hop Hash on draft. Anyone know if they've switched 420 out for either of these in the other ATL clubs?
Old Sep 21, 2016, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Originally Posted by PRWeezer
I heard at one point they were building out a crossover access corridor above the concourse level, from the centerpoint elevators into the Club IIRC. Did anybody take that route/get pics? Pics seem to be from main concourse level.
What do you mean "crossover access..."??
Old Sep 22, 2016, 12:50 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by Fly_Delta_Jets
^ to having both Hopsecutioner and Sweetwater Hop Hash on draft. Anyone know if they've switched 420 out for either of these in the other ATL clubs?
That would be a nice upgrade if those are permanent and not just for the event. It was still 420 and Miller Lite on tap at the E club when I was there Monday.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 5:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by apodo77
Posted this in the new beverages thread and here is the poster with the details.

Summer 2016.

Food options are interesting (are they doing this at other clubs?).

It seems as if bullet point 3 (about the food) from the original sign I posted on 7-20-15 has gone by the wayside and didn't come to fruition.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.