Wiki Posts
Search

Has this RUC been applied

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Has this RUC been applied

First timer RUC user for another person.
Me and Missus are travelling JFK-SFO on separate reservations.
Called and asked for RUC's to be applied to both of us.
My reservation now shows the traditional "double seat map" since I'm waitlisted.
Her's only shows a single seat map and "medallion upgrade requested", but I think that refers to her being an FO waiting for T-24 to be upgraded to C+.

Can anybody confirm that the RUC has been (or has not been) applied to her ?
TIA
Old Sep 9, 2016, 12:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
I would call back. It should show the two for her also I believe. Although on one PNR both would have to be upgraded.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 12:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL 1MM Dia, AA Plat, UA 1MM Gold, HHonors LT Dia, Marriott/SPG LT Plat Prem
Originally Posted by thesaints
First timer RUC user for another person.
Me and Missus are travelling JFK-SFO on separate reservations.
Called and asked for RUC's to be applied to both of us.
My reservation now shows the traditional "double seat map" since I'm waitlisted.
Her's only shows a single seat map and "medallion upgrade requested", but I think that refers to her being an FO waiting for T-24 to be upgraded to C+.

Can anybody confirm that the RUC has been (or has not been) applied to her ?
TIA
If her waitlist cleared, it can take a couple of hours for it to show up with the upgrade online. If she is waitlisted, she should see the "double seat map" as you call it, on hers as well.

Thus I don't think her's was applied correctly. Unfortunately my experience with RUC and GUC has been that they often aren't put in correctly, or something changes on the plane, and then the UC isn't coded correctly anymore. The process puts way to much work on us to get the benefit (until it clears and you have your seat selection in F).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.