Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade List Issue

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2016, 9:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Platinum
Upgrade List Issue

Previously requested upgrades to Comfort+/First. Cleared into Comfort+, but was still showing upgrade request for First. Went to check in; Segment 1 shows myself and travel companion. Segment 2 we don't show up at all. Called DL and they say its listed for the upgrade. Tweeted DL.com they said Segment 2 isn't eligible for upgrade....which I know isn't true. Anyone have any luck, other than getting it resolved at airport, of getting onto the upgrade list?
Old Jul 18, 2016, 9:40 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
It is frustrating that the only thing to do is to keep calling back until you get an agent who can fix it. Ask for a supervisor.
Old Jul 18, 2016, 12:21 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by qukslvr619
Tweeted DL.com they said Segment 2 isn't eligible for upgrade....which I know isn't true.
Would you kindly consider telling us what route this is, so that we can can answer you with some knowledge?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.