Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Fantastic Gesture by Flight Attendant in First

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2016, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM

Flying first from CMH to ATL and the attendant gave out these to everyone sitting in the first class cabin just before landing in ATL. Gave us the gate and our final destination. It got smudged after sitting in my picked for 4 days. I think it's really nice of him. Even told us the runway we were taking off from for all the flight nerds. http://i.imgur.com/vCoujoD.jpg
Old Jul 12, 2016, 2:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
The FA on a recent CVG-ATL flight gave each FC passenger our connecting gate information and departure status using the digital manifest.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 3:07 pm

Programs: DL DM
I had similar last week but it looked like the FA was addressing Diamonds as she didn't stop at every first class seat and came back into DC+ and main cabin to share information. The gesture was nice but I had already pulled up my connection on the Delta App.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by greycap7
Flying first from CMH to ATL and the attendant gave out these to everyone sitting in the first class cabin just before landing in ATL. Gave us the gate and our final destination. It got smudged after sitting in my picked for 4 days. I think it's really nice of him. Even told us the runway we were taking off from for all the flight nerds. http://i.imgur.com/vCoujoD.jpg
Looks like that FA repurposed the tags that go on the coat hangers...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.