Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NYC - PVR service ended?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2016, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

NYC - PVR service ended?

Hello. Delta used to operate once or twice-weekly service between JFK and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Did they end this service? I can't seem to book it anymore... Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Thanks!
Old Jul 9, 2016, 5:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

DL 491/731. Saturday only starting mid-December through March. Does not operate Jan 14 - Feb 11.
Old Jul 9, 2016, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

ahh ok - i'm looking for a weeklong trip at the end of January and that explains why i'm not seeing any availability. Thanks!
Old Jul 10, 2016, 8:26 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott PE
PVR seems difficult on DL. The routes through Atlanta are expensive, and the timing of IND-LAX makes routing that way ugly.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 4:27 pm

Programs: DL - Plat Medlln
Aeromexico

Stay SKyteam through Mexico City via Aeromexico. Code shares with Delta.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 6:45 pm

Programs: DL DM, MARRIOTT AMBASSADOR LIFETIME TITANIUM
Delta is not competitive to PVR. Through Mexico City is not ideal. I was on flight yesterday from PVR to ATL. Flight was packed. American and other airlines seem to think market is important. Wish Delta felt PVR was a growing market.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 9:25 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by LBJ
DL 491/731. Saturday only starting mid-December through March. Does not operate Jan 14 - Feb 11.
Interesting. The Jan 14 flight was on the schedule a week ago. I was considering booking it.

Correction: I was looking at SJD, not PVR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.