Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Old Apr 20, 2019, 9:08 pm

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA
Gosh.. How many people even know nowadays what a Mr. Yuck sticker is. Had them plastered all over my house when I was a kid. With all the color changed with delta lately not sure where the green fits in. Maybe so there isn't a mile long line in ATL when there is a weather system and people just walk by..
Old Apr 21, 2019, 5:41 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
But, what's the purpose of that particular sign? I don't see any sort of help counter around?
Old Apr 21, 2019, 9:06 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by davetravels
But, what's the purpose of that particular sign? I don't see any sort of help counter around?
It was just past the main customer service area at ATL E centerpoint, so you would normally see it coming from the other direction.
davetravels likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
back on topic

today’s inconsequential rant is that my new PM bag tags don’t reflect my MM status
Old Apr 21, 2019, 1:49 pm

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by jrl767
today’s inconsequential rant is that my new PM bag tags don’t reflect my MM status
Use a Sharpie?
ACCDraw, MEABFlyer and strickerj like this.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 2:06 pm

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Zorak
Use a Sharpie?
That's worth a

Old Apr 21, 2019, 2:22 pm

Programs: DL PM, HHD, MG
You are supposed to be able to check into SC when using AMEX Plat benefit for entrance by just getting BP scanned in delta app if the card is in the app as payment option....no luck twice! Attendant said she heard it only works when that is the only card in the app....So now I had to go through the tremendous effort to produce the card!
Old Apr 21, 2019, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Originally Posted by Zorak
Use a Sharpie?
why should I even bother changing out the old ones? they don’t have an expiration date ...
Old Apr 21, 2019, 7:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
back on topic

You're supposed to also use your bright red MM brag tags, although it would be more better if both were metal for that cowbell effect.
ACCDraw likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 8:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

hmmmmmmm ... I think I tossed those also

why the heck do the marketing geeks/twits always think that “different” = “better” ???
strickerj likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 8:17 pm

hmmmmmmm ... I think I tossed those also

why the heck do the marketing geeks/twits always think that “different” = “better” ???
Mmmmmmmmm..... to <try to> prove they have new ideas and worthy of their salaries?

TheHorta likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by Dutch101
You are supposed to be able to check into SC when using AMEX Plat benefit for entrance by just getting BP scanned in delta app if the card is in the app as payment option....no luck twice! Attendant said she heard it only works when that is the only card in the app....So now I had to go through the tremendous effort to produce the card!
The agent can't be correct -- I have three cards in "My Wallet" and BP scan works for me (using AMEX Plat as entry credential)

they have to justify their headcount somehow
Dutch101 likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 7:27 am

Programs: Delta Plat
I am tired of the go-carts in the airport. I know they are for people with disabilities, and maybe those on a really tight connection, etc but the drivers of these carts are far from decent. I saw one almost run over a lady in T4 at JFK and another clip someone at the very same airport. I am not sure if that's a random pathetic thing, but I'd like to complain about it.
strickerj likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 7:35 am

re: green — other than the fact that DL seems to always be after whatever green you may have in your wallet, why would anyone associate that color with the airline?
It stands out. Not everything has to be exactly color matched. Do you get confused when you board the plane and the FAs are wearing purple?
Old Apr 22, 2019, 7:36 am

Pathetic complaint: every time someone runs into a website bug or a poorly informed agent they just assume it's a policy change and they start a thread.
kochleffel likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.