Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:39 pm

Programs: Delta Plat
Originally Posted by stillontheroad
I had a woman behind me that got up 4 or 5 times during 2.5 hour flight, each time grabbing the back of my seat each time she got up and sat down. The last time I was ready for her and when I felt her grab the seat back I pushed the recline button and back it and she went. She did not grab the seat back when she sat back down. I know not very nice but it was very irritating when she grabbed the seat back
You're the ....... I wish I was. I was tempted to do that once but didn't have the balls.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 2:41 pm

ROFLMAO!
Old Nov 10, 2018, 5:21 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by pvn
you could have just asked her to stop and I bet it would have the same effect
Agreed. Sometimes people don't realize what they're doing until they're told
wxman22 likes this.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 5:39 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Lady in 30D (I'm in 29C), I know we are sick of being on this plane, but ​​​immediately removing your bags from the overhead bin and placing them on the floor blocking me in my seat isn't very polite or much if a time saver. This is an A321 it's not a CRJ, we are far from getting off the plane even though the seat belt went off.

And don't be indignant when I step over your stuff when row 28 finally moved... Yes I'm going to disembark before you. There is a polite front - to - back method to this.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 5:52 pm

Programs: Bellevue Lifetime Premiere Mega Elite Supreme
29C?!

I didn't think F went that far back.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 6:56 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TheHorta
29C?!

Little did you know
Old Nov 12, 2018, 7:01 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by TheHorta
29C?!

Work is not as generous to me as I am to myself!
AeRoSpaceman, TheHorta and eric_o like this.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 1:47 am

Programs: Delta DDM 720, SPG Unobtainium, CC Adamantium, can I keep bragging now?
Originally Posted by Gig103
Lady in 30D (I'm in 29C), I know we are sick of being on this plane, but ​​​immediately removing your bags from the overhead bin and placing them on the floor blocking me in my seat isn't very polite or much if a time saver. This is an A321 it's not a CRJ, we are far from getting off the plane even though the seat belt went off.

And don't be indignant when I step over your stuff when row 28 finally moved... Yes I'm going to disembark before you. There is a polite front - to - back method to this.
Ugh these people are the worst - or the ones who try to cut in front of you if you're in the window seat or after the other side of the aisle has vacated. Like 9 aisle gets out, you're hunched over in the window seat and move towards the aisle, but someone from 10 is trying to shove their way in the moment your seatmate starts to head out.
strickerj likes this.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 2:11 am

Programs: Mariott SE, HH, SPG SE, LT S, 9W BP
They call it premature evacuation in these parts
Gig103 and strickerj like this.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 6:50 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by jblueflyer
They call it premature evacuation in these parts
Heavens to Betsy!
strickerj likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 11:59 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
people who get butthurt about not getting enough meaningless scripted recognition from DL employees.
TheHorta likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
the app says "your boarding pass is available" ... but when you actually go thru the screens (last one being to acknowledge no prohibited articles in your checked bags) you get the "We're sorry, we are unable to complete your check-in at this time. Please check in with an agent at the airport." message
Old Nov 16, 2018, 11:51 pm

I need a ruling if this is a valid complaint or random/pathetic. Flying ATL-PHX today, our flight had a few delays, but the gripe I have is that DL stopped providing updates. It was scheduled to board at 4:00, which then changed to 4:17 - no big deal. What bugged me was that I arrived at the gate on time for boarding, but nobody had moved; we didn't end up boarding until 4:40 but there were no updates on the digital sign, in the app, or by the gate agent. I finally received an app notification of an updated departure time after I had boarded.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 5:54 am

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Flight attendant forgot to give me one of the little red stir sticks now I can't stir my drink.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 7:05 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
On MSN>DTW>SAT two days ago, I'm in 3A on both CR9's, and some idiot from roughly row 8-10, on both, pushes through everyone in front of them to get off the plane first. The millennial woman on MSN>DTW, which was 10 minutes early and landed near center of A terminal so no long or missed connections, then was waiting for her gate checked bag. ...?!? You push through 20 people to be first to wait for your bag. The dude from DTW>SAT had his roller because it ran over my toes, but I passed him waiting in line at Hertz when I went right out to my car. So clearly neither of these people had an amazingly urgent reason to get off the flights and push through people. I know it's pathetic, but I'm from WI and we take manners seriously! Never really seen that before except in case of delays causing likely missed connections, at which point it is then understandable.
strickerj likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.