Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Old Nov 4, 2017, 12:45 am

Programs: DL Skymiles KE Skypass
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Many gates can only take certain aircraft types. For example the A380 (I know, not a DL A/C) can only dock at two or three gates in ATL.
The A380 only had one gate it can dock at in 2013, and it was not even in the International Terminal. We had to walk for 20 minutes to go through Immigration, passing the old Immigration Processing Area, on my last flight on Korean Airlines. Has this changed?
Old Nov 4, 2017, 9:15 am

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
I like the Delta cookies so much that, on the rare occasion I get a FC upgrade, I feel cheated when I don't take advantage of the other options in the fancy snack basket.

Furthermore if I do pick something other than Delta cookies I always regret the choice.

And finally, if I pick more than one item I feel greedy.

It is a serious conundrum and I am glad I have found this most appropriate outlet for my frustrations.
synergistic likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 9:33 am

Programs: DL DM, GOES
Go ahead, have two cookies. Just keep yer mitts off the Brownie Brittle.

kettle1, wxman22 and defrosted like this.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 11:26 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by defrosted
in the fancy snack basket.
You don't get out much, do you?
Old Nov 4, 2017, 12:56 pm

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by teddybear99
The A380 only had one gate it can dock at in 2013, and it was not even in the International Terminal. We had to walk for 20 minutes to go through Immigration, passing the old Immigration Processing Area, on my last flight on Korean Airlines. Has this changed?
E1/E3 and they are about to complete or have just completed F3/F3A.

Ref: http://next.atl.com/a380-expansion/
Old Nov 4, 2017, 1:36 pm

Programs: AARP, DL Skymiles, Marriot Bonvoy, Moe's Rewards
Originally Posted by 1973 Ford Pinto
The M+G lotion dispensers in the skyclub give you WAAAAAY too much lotion in a single pump.
I know! I thought I was the only one who thought this. I always end up putting lotion on my arms and /or wiping the excess lotion off my hands with a paper towel
Old Nov 4, 2017, 1:48 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 4 MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
E1/E3 and they are about to complete or have just completed F3/F3A.

Ref: http://next.atl.com/a380-expansion/
[IMG]IMG_0356.jpg[/IMG]

Korean Air at E gate. 2014

Sorry, I've never posted a picture and screwed it up. Picture is of Korean Air A380 sitting at E gate

Last edited by IndyDave; Nov 4, 2017 at 1:50 pm Reason: Picture
Old Nov 4, 2017, 4:43 pm

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by davetravels
You don't get out much, do you?
Apparently not.

Usually relegated to the "preferred" seats in the back. Fancy is relative. The other day FA all but threw the pretzels at me, and her response when I asked for cookies; you would have thought I asked for the "fancy" basket.
davetravels likes this.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 9:20 pm

Programs: DL, AA
The Gluten-Free pretzels have been replaced by something inedible - resembles crisp carboard sprinkled with a dash of salt.
Old Nov 13, 2017, 3:04 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Titanium
I have two.

1) Last night at DTW, after I arrived at the SkyClub at the end of the high As and found a seat with a view of the late Fox NFL game, my departure gate was changed from A71 to B11.

2) Also last night, after moving to the B/C SkyClub I could not, for the life of me, find the chocolate chip cookies. Once I did, I had to wait for a husband to stop giving his wife a hard time about how many she was loading up on before their flight out.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 5:16 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
People at the ATL B food court who take the tables by the window and they're not even looking out the window. If you're going to sit with your back to the window go sit somehwere else and let the normal people who actually like to look at planes sit by the window.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 4:22 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
"infinite scroll"
Old Nov 18, 2017, 4:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by tvtd
Once I did, I had to wait for a husband to stop giving his wife a hard time about how many she was loading up on before their flight out.
Maybe he feared that if she ate too many their flight would be weight restricted and would have to offload their luggage. 🤔
Old Nov 18, 2017, 6:08 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by pvn
"infinite scroll"
Luckily it can be turned off in the FT options.

Of course, I already did that once, so why do I have to do it again just because they "updated" the site
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 5:49 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I forgot to remove the baggage sticker from my checked bag (not the long bag tag, the much smaller secondary strip that they stick on the bag presumably as backup). It's only been 3 days but already it left behind a ton of sticky residue when I finally removed it

Was able to clean it off with tape and an alcohol wipe though

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.