Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Old Jul 4, 2017, 5:49 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
... when your seatmate just lets the tray table drop back into the armrest from full height, THUNK!!!!!!
Old Jul 7, 2017, 10:45 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
every time a news story uses the term "first class" about a D1 flight we have 20+ posts derailing a thread nitpicking over a meaningless difference just so some people can inflate their post counts and feel smart for once in their life
Old Jul 7, 2017, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by pvn
every time a news story uses the term "first class" about a D1 flight we have 20+ posts derailing a thread nitpicking over a meaningless difference just so some people can inflate their post counts and feel smart for once in their life
How about any news story involving "the Delta airlines terminal at Atlanta Hartsfield Airport and flight 1234 to Orlando, Florida on a Boeing MD-80/90"...accompanied of course by a photo of a 757 wearing circa 2004 livery taxiing in front of a terminal at DTW?
Old Jul 7, 2017, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by gooselee
How about any news story involving "the Delta airlines terminal at Atlanta Hartsfield Airport and flight 1234 to Orlando, Florida on a Boeing MD-80/90"...accompanied of course by a photo of a 757 wearing circa 2004 livery taxiing in front of a terminal at DTW?
Saw a story the other day about LHR airport and an event that day. The image was of a CO 747 taxing! 1)CO stopped flying 747s in the 90s, 2)it was wrong airport - at that time CO could only fly to LGW.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 2:04 pm

Programs: DL SkyMiles Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
South Atlanta boil water advisory = no ice in B Sky Club.

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Had to drink a warm vodka soda. 😋😋😋
Old Jul 7, 2017, 2:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by TetonSig

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Either
1)buy bags of ice (these have been available for decades)

or 2)boil water and freeze. In fact boiling water freezes quicker then cold water.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by flyerCO
Either
1)buy bags of ice (these have been available for decades)

or 2)boil water and freeze. In fact boiling water freezes quicker then cold water.
And...where would you do either of these things in the B terminal Sky Club at ATL?????
Old Jul 7, 2017, 2:25 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton Gold, Marriott/SPG Gold, Hertz PC

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Perfect opportunity to switch to Woodford, neat.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 2:33 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by gooselee
the Delta airlines terminal at Atlanta Hartsfield Airport
Don't'cha just hate people who alwayz point out that the name of the Company is "Delta Air Lines" - - - NOT Delta Airlines?

Old Jul 7, 2017, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Qwkynuf
And...where would you do either of these things in the B terminal Sky Club at ATL?????
You wouldn't be. The club is the one that should be. Just like when they run out of oranges to make fresh squeezed OJ. They send an employee out to buy what is needed.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 3:00 pm

Programs: DL SkyMiles Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by MEMLawGuy
Perfect opportunity to switch to Woodford, neat.
True, true. Next time! I only had time for one drink though, and warm or not I didn't want to pour it out even if it was free. \_(ツ)_/
Old Jul 7, 2017, 3:12 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
every time the "PDB, fading fast" thread is bumped
Old Jul 7, 2017, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by davetravels
Don't'cha just hate people who alwayz point out that the name of the Company is "Delta Air Lines" - - - NOT Delta Airlines?

That's simply the most forgiveable offense in the made-up quote I posted.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 3:23 pm
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

I remember when I was younger and recently had my wisdom teeth out I couldn't tolerate even room temperature liquids, everything had to be at least body temperature.

Being stupid, I decided to accept my friend's offer of Belvedere shots. Of course they had to be warmed up, so we did mine in the microwave. Naturally having no idea how long to microwave shots of vodka for, I way overdid it.

Hot vodka is one of the more, ahem, memorable drinks I've had. I'm surprised it stayed down honestly.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 3:25 pm
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
Double post, delete.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.