Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Old Jul 5, 2016, 12:28 pm

Programs: UA Gold, BONVOY TIT
Originally Posted by lbcnu
When the Skymiles magazine at my seat already has the sudoku puzzle finished or the page is torn out. Oh the humanity!
When I accidentally glance at that page and accidentally give my hint for said sudoku or crossword because someone has already finished it.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 12:32 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
GA's at gates with close proximity that just say "now boarding Zone 1", without a flight number or destination. .. People in the 4 adjoining gates all rush their boarding doors. MCO is particularly bad about this at times.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:24 pm

Programs: DL DM, GOES
When you're in SEA, SFO or Houston KLM lounge, and ALL the darn newspapers are in some other language. Except for the always-leftover pink FT, but it uses words with too many syllables.
wxman22 likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:41 pm

Programs: Brand loyalty is for suckers
Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
I confess this is my slight peeve - especially to certain destinations -no names mentioned -where there are about 1 dozen wheelchairs, accompanied by about 4 persons per wheelchair, then kids and families - I might be in F but board about number 80
FLL??
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by OhDoctor
FLL??
+ PBI - you named that tune in one.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:51 pm

TATL dinner service in J. Why do they hand out freezing cold silverware? Ruins the soup.
AJNEDC likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by Fireman
TATL dinner service in J. Why do they hand out freezing cold silverware? Ruins the soup.
Use boiling hot towel water for that ;-)

Oh that could be another one @:-)

PS - Welcome to FT or should I say WOW it took you 5 years to comment and this thread? :-)
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:56 pm

Programs: DL DM, GOES
DARN good point! Now, if there's a salad, well then of course the fork should be chilled.

And they call this a meal service.... more like a dis-service!
Old Jul 5, 2016, 2:14 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
GA's at gates with close proximity that just say "now boarding Zone 1", without a flight number or destination. .. People in the 4 adjoining gates all rush their boarding doors. MCO is particularly bad about this at times.
+1.

And people who chew on ice cubes.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 2:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Welcome to FT -even though you were registered 5 years ago. Congrats on your first post. ^
Old Jul 5, 2016, 4:04 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Welcome to FT -even though you were registered 5 years ago. Congrats on your first post. ^
+1, although there was a 12-year delurk in the 321 thread today as well
Old Jul 5, 2016, 4:13 pm

Programs: Brand loyalty is for suckers
+ PBI - you named that tune in one.
"Kramer, these people work and wait their whole lives to move down
here, sit in the heat, pretend it's not hot, and enforce these rules!"
-- Seinfeld, "The Wizard"
Old Jul 5, 2016, 4:34 pm

Programs: DL GM, Hilton Silver, IHG Platinum
I may go crazy just knowing this is out there and I really hope it's a one off and that someone caught it after this plane (and I looked, at least all the C+ rows had this mistake) because really...
Attached Images  
pseudonewbie likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
I can't remember when or where, but I'm sure I saw something similar on a placard at least 5-7 years ago
Old Jul 5, 2016, 5:20 pm

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
1) ice cream sandwich snack on international flights - they are frozen so hard I almost crack my tooth biting into it... yes, ice cream cups are also very hard, but you use a spoon and it minimize the risk of hurting yourself

2) those damn hot sandwich snack in perforated bags - the grease leaks out through the venting perforation and your hands are coated with grease. next thing you know, the grease is transfer to my computer, phone and other items

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.