Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Old Jan 16, 23, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by jrl767 View Post
this ad is still on the front page when I open the My Skymiles tab in the DL app
And I'm annoyed that I don't live in WA and don't have access to a promo like this.
Old Yesterday, 4:36 pm

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Flight on time, well late a couple minutes, only had to wait for checked luggage for like 5 minutes MAX.

The complaint is I just got the push notification that my luggage is arriving at Claim 1, two hours after I picked up my luggage.

All other push notifications today were timely. I received the push notification welcoming me to my destination right after I arrived.
strickerj likes this.
Old Today, 2:58 pm

Programs: DL Platinum 1MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Having to watch the Delta promo on a movie preview and then having to watch it all over again if I choose to watch the movie.
ebayj, dmarge18 and Play by Plane like this.
Old Today, 3:32 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador - Delta Diamond - United Silver - Frontier 100k - Hertz Presidential
Annoying to a point that I'm posting it.

I bought a round trip via Delta App from JFK-BLQ business class on AF both ways. I ended up changing my return flight the day prior to a KLM flight then had to change AGAIN but this time Delta Rep had issues so she "Ecredited" me the flight and I just bought a fresh one way back. Turns out Delta turned my original ticket into the one way to BLQ to cost the entire round trip. I called after discovering it a month later and they told me oh they did issue a credit, as a KLM ticket number. Can't be redeemed via delta's app or website and I have to call them to use it. Don't understand how that happened as they said "I booked it with KLM or another third party" yet I only use the Delta app and website.

Now I gotta keep this stupid number handy in my phone to use the credit cause it doesn't exist anywhere else. I tried asking if they would redeem it and reissue it as Delta so I can avoid calling to use it but nothing can be done apparently.
Old Today, 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by FLYPWM View Post
Having to watch the Delta promo on a movie preview and then having to watch it all over again if I choose to watch the movie.
Cant you fast forward through the promo? If so, having to do that is probably just as worthy of a rant here.

Search this Thread