Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Old Apr 2, 20, 2:11 pm

Programs: DL GM, AA, AS, UA, B6, HA, WN, Global Entry
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist View Post
It also wouldn't be random and/or pathetic to complain about ticket agents that permit the counter lice (trademark) to use the SkyPriority check in lines,
Agreed, at least the last time I saw it happen I was at SLC and the agent said don't use this line again unless you are first class or medallion (I will also appreciate that usually the entrance to the line at SLC is manned with someone checking tickets). If I were the agent I would tell them to go get in the normal line but it's better than doing nothing.
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Apr 2, 20, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Spire, others
Originally Posted by coke cans and winglets View Post
Agreed, at least the last time I saw it happen I was at SLC and the agent said don't use this line again unless you are first class or medallion (I will also appreciate that usually the entrance to the line at SLC is manned with someone checking tickets). If I were the agent I would tell them to go get in the normal line but it's better than doing nothing.
Not really. This way, they realize the agent knew they shouldn't but let them anyway, so why not try again? If the agent said nothing, it might be because they didn't notice.

The only thing that works is making them go to the correct line, at the back.
Old Apr 4, 20, 6:47 am

When I get a notice that I might miss my connection when the connecting flight departs 24 minutes before my scheduled arrival.
Old Apr 4, 20, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Noir, TR 7*, Marriott Tit, UA Gold
Originally Posted by makeUturn View Post
When I get a notice that I might miss my connection when the connecting flight departs 24 minutes before my scheduled arrival.
well how else do you expect your second flight to arrive before it takes off?
NotHamSarnie likes this.
Old Apr 4, 20, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Spire, others
Originally Posted by Zorak View Post
well how else do you expect your second flight to arrive before it takes off?
That's actually the most reasonable thing on the itinerary.
Intl359Widget likes this.
Old Apr 4, 20, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Persistent minor annoyance: When Delta creates a calendar entry (google calendar), it doesn't have newlines so all the text is smashed together.

Bigger annoyance: it doesn't include timezones in the times for arrival and departure.

Medium annoyance: it doesn't include flight lengths.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: