Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2017, 6:43 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Being on flights in which one or more FA's are wider than the aisle, thus whacking you on every pass.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 7:12 pm

Programs: Delta DM for now
Originally Posted by wxman22
Being on flights in which one or more FA's are wider than the aisle, thus whacking you on every pass.
This is why aisle seats in Y are almost as bad as middle seats when traveling alone. Either get cozy with the pax in the middle seat or get whacked by everyone that walks by. No thanks.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by TuxTom
This is why aisle seats in Y are almost as bad as middle seats when traveling alone. Either get cozy with the pax in the middle seat or get whacked by everyone that walks by. No thanks.
Or force two people out of their seats to go to the lavatory.

Lose/Lose/Lose
AANYC1981 and Flamenguista like this.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 10:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
WWABF (Want Wide Aisle Buy F)
Old Nov 20, 2017, 6:20 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott, IHG
The options in the snack basket are limited--there are very few/no low-carb choices. Also, it would be nice if they had a cheese and/or charcuterie option in first to pair with the wine.

Last edited by No_Name; Nov 20, 2017 at 6:20 am Reason: typo
Old Nov 20, 2017, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by No_Name
The options in the snack basket are limited--there are very few/no low-carb choices. Also, it would be nice if they had a cheese and/or charcuterie option in first to pair with the wine.
I think almonds, when available are about it.
Old Nov 21, 2017, 9:07 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by No_Name
Does that wretched jerky count as charcuterie?
Old Nov 21, 2017, 2:43 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by bergamini
Does that wretched jerky count as charcuterie?
Negative, bergamini, the jerky does not count. (A paraphrase from Top Gun).
bergamini likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
“Congrats On Your SkyMiles Award Trip” subject line on confirmation email after booking said award redemption ... yeah it’s nice to snag a TCON for 8500 miles and score the C+ upgrade within 15 min, but “congrats” is way too much
Old Nov 27, 2017, 6:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by jrl767
“Congrats On Your SkyMiles Award Trip” subject line on confirmation email after booking said award redemption ... yeah it’s nice to snag a TCON for 8500 miles and score the C+ upgrade within 15 min, but “congrats” is way too much
It's worse when you're being congratulated for spending far too many miles on the award ticket.
synergistic likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 1:35 pm

I'm doing ORD>DTW>PVG>SEA>ORD this weekend on a MR to get to DM. It was a changed flight due to work from a prior PEK MR. I didn't really look at the seat maps when on phone with PM rep. So now I'm in nearly full flights with sold out C+ on the international legs and the UG on the domestic legs passed me by on the window so I'm looking at about 30 hours in the air in coach, except for ORD>DTW where I did manage to at least get C+. How dare DL fill their planes!
Old Dec 6, 2017, 2:28 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
posters spamming the forum with links to their commercial blog
AANYC1981 likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2017, 7:41 pm

A lady doped on opioids boarding my MSP>LAX flight and then freaking out about not being able to breathe and being totally incoherent and IDK seeing a colonial woman churning butter on the wing (only last part a joke). Not really pathetic since we had to go back to gate, wait for EMS and then refuel and then de-ice and we are gonna be a good 90 minutes late.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 10:02 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
when someone misspells a word in a flyertalk post and some superbrane genious comes along to make a post for the sole and express purpose of correcting him.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 10:09 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by pvn
when someone misspells a word in a flyertalk post and some superbrane genious comes along to make a post for the sole and express purpose of correcting him.
People who bait the spelling/capitalization/grammar Nazis.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.