Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

LGA delta terminal C, is there a F security line?

Old May 29, 16, 6:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA

I dont have pre check, and I am flying F domestic, wondering if there is a F expedited security lane, otherwise, I would have to arrive at LGA very early
Old May 30, 16, 9:04 am

Programs: DL PM
Yes, there is a sky priority security lane.
Old May 30, 16, 11:53 am

Programs: DL
Flew out of LGA Terminal C on Friday expecting crazy lines and there were NONE. I was in F and have Pre Check, but both the Pre Check and regular security lines were moving and had hardly any people waiting. I was through in under 5 minutes. Busy in the terminal though.

I've seen that terminal get really backed up at security, and with all the news about the TSA lately I was concerned, but they did a great job handling the crowds on this particular busy travel day.
Old Jun 1, 16, 12:05 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by live5 View Post
Flew out of LGA Terminal C on Friday expecting crazy lines and there were NONE. I was in F and have Pre Check, but both the Pre Check and regular security lines were moving and had hardly any people waiting. I was through in under 5 minutes. Busy in the terminal though.

I've seen that terminal get really backed up at security, and with all the news about the TSA lately I was concerned, but they did a great job handling the crowds on this particular busy travel day.
Problem with Terminal C is the PRECHECK line is on the left side and captures all the AA shuttle passengers too. I find Terminal C security to be insane. I always use Terminal D and walk over
Old Jun 2, 16, 7:43 am
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by FlyAO2 View Post
I always use Terminal D and walk over
Thought the same thing - there is an airside connector. It isn't the shortest walk in the world, but it has moving walkways - not too bad and can definitely be better than waiting in security.
Old Jun 2, 16, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by FlyAO2 View Post
Problem with Terminal C is the PRECHECK line is on the left side and captures all the AA shuttle passengers too. I find Terminal C security to be insane. I always use Terminal D and walk over
yup, i do the same. i actually like the D skyclub better because the C skyclub is always FREEZING. i had a flight out of C34 Monday, but i used D anyway. i didn't mind a little extra exercise.