Orlando Sky Club Arriving Flight?

Old May 28, 2016, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM; Sheraton's Vistana BOD; SPG Gold
Orlando Sky Club Arriving Flight?

Is there any problem going to the MCO Sky Club after an arriving flight? It would be a whole lot simpler getting something to eat there before driving to our hotel. I love the chicken salad by the way!
Old May 28, 2016, 11:39 am

If you have a regular membership/access to the club then you certainly can re-enter. If you have a "one time visit pass" then you will not be able to reenter.

MCO has a really nice Sky Club so hopefully you are able to stop by for a visit.
Old May 28, 2016, 12:04 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
If you are a member you can enter any SC upon arrival at an airport that has one.
Old May 28, 2016, 12:34 pm

Programs: Marriott PM, Delta DM
As long as you're arriving on a Delta flight (or any gate numbered 60-99), it's very easy to access; otherwise, you will need to take the train/shuttle thing to another terminal.

The SkyClub is at the top of the ramps where the restaurants/shops are located. The entrance is right next to the Starbucks.

cheers!
Travis
Old May 28, 2016, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM; Sheraton's Vistana BOD; SPG Gold
Thanks for all the responses. the MCO Club is indeed one of the nicest and we have Reserve Card entry so we should be o.k..
Old May 28, 2016, 2:04 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by Travisaurus
As long as you're arriving on a Delta flight (or any gate numbered 60-99), it's very easy to access; otherwise, you will need to take the train/shuttle thing to another terminal.

The SkyClub is at the top of the ramps where the restaurants/shops are located. The entrance is right next to the Starbucks.

cheers!
Travis
True, so long as OP is arriving on a domestic flight.

Orlando arriving international passengers are directed landside, so international arriving, non-connecting passengers cannot get to the Club.
Old May 28, 2016, 10:03 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Prfrence
I use the SC at my destination airport all the time (assuming the destination has one and it is open at the time of arrival), if for nothing more than to use the restroom and relax a few minutes if I have checked a bag. One of the really nice benefits of having SC membership.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.