Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1:05 Transfer at CDG -- Doable?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2016, 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by UVAhoo06
Wow! I'm trying to get a seat in the front on my flight from DUB-CDG, but AF and DL can't really do anything. I know that most intra-European flights in Y don't give seat assignments until check-in (30 hours prior to departure). Is this rule not waived for STE+ pax?
My favorite part of the story is I sprinted down the concourse to make my connection. GA was waving and shouting "Tel Aviv". I get on the plane and they shut the door right behind me and I take my seat. Plane then sits there for ~45 mins due to foggy conditions.
Old May 16, 2016, 11:32 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Devalued Diamond, Hertz President's Club
We did this in March- except it was DUB-CDG-DTW. We definitely had to clear security after CHANGING terminals. It was a long hike. We were on the very same early Cityjet flight on the Avro RJ85. I also was excited as I had not been on it since the NWA days. It is tight in there - but they served great big muffins which made up for it!

My wife was also selected for screening at the gate after scanning her boarding card.

You are carrying on - which is good. Our bags did not make the transition to our DTW flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.