Wiki Posts
Search

A Message from American Express

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2016, 1:26 pm
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines
Original Poster

A Message from American Express

We have identified a technical issue that has impacted miles updates to some Card Member balances. We are working to correct the situation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 1:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by SkyMilesTeam
We have identified a technical issue that has impacted miles updates to some Card Member balances. We are working to correct the situation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Thanks!

This IS about the AMEX slow to post??? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...w-posting.html

Could you please confirm just what IT bug you are answering (there are so many right now it is hard to keep up)

EDIT: Got an update. Perhaps MODS can put this in the AMEX thread?

Last edited by Renes Points; Apr 8, 2016 at 4:28 pm Reason: fixed, unfixed, refixed, got confirmation ;-)
Old Apr 8, 2016, 4:09 pm

My Staples special offer cashback is not posting ether. I do not know if this is a separate issue...
Old Apr 8, 2016, 7:52 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Thanks for the update. Is this also affecting Hertz postings?
Old Apr 8, 2016, 8:44 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
How long is this expected to take? Follow up is needed by AMEX and/or Skymiles on this.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 9:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by cottonpatch
How long is this expected to take? Follow up is needed by AMEX and/or Skymiles on this.
You expect WAY too much from the current level of interaction and competence from current social media folks in charge at DL

These are the same folks who change things and wait for FTers to find the "enhancements" and post them. #JustSaying

Last edited by Renes Points; Apr 8, 2016 at 9:20 pm Reason: added color cuz it was same as C+ upgrade ☢☢
Old Apr 9, 2016, 4:36 am

Originally Posted by Renes Points
You expect WAY too much from the current level of interaction and competence from current social media folks in charge at DL

These are the same folks who change things and wait for FTers to find the "enhancements" and post them. #JustSaying
I epitomize the definition of "insane". I keep doing the same things over and over again expecting a different result.

Last edited by cottonpatch; Apr 9, 2016 at 10:41 am
Old Apr 9, 2016, 7:45 am

Programs: Delta Reserve - PM
That's the definition of insanity.
Old Apr 9, 2016, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by jtrue28
That's the definition of insanity.
Thanks. I've stupidly misquoted that for years.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 11:05 am

Any update on this? We're still missing miles and in the dark.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 12:01 pm

Programs: Delta PM
I was assured by Carl from Amex my miles would post in 48 hours. This was last week. You should also educate your customer service people not to make up stories to get customers off the phone.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 5:34 pm

My special offer posted. Before, special offers had posted immediately, now it takes a couple of days.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 6:28 am

My issue here has been resolved. Thanks AMEX and DL.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 6:43 am

Programs: Delta PM
Same. Although my the points from my next statement which closed 4/14 have not posted yet. Same bug?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.