Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best SkyClub in ATL?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2016, 6:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by mrcimino1
In general, try to avoid the one at B-10, it is way too small! After that, the best Club is probably the one closest to your arrival or departure gate. Unless you are really into making a Grand Tour of ATL
Agree on B10, but with a 4.5 hr layover, I'd say it's well worth the ~10 min (each way) to get out to the F SC.

Originally Posted by mridley2
Has anyone been in the ATL F Sky Club recently? I am curious if they still have the expanded food options like JFK T4 during lunch time? such as hot chicken, vegetables, pasta etc.

I was in LAX Sky Club last week during mid day travel and was sorely disappointed. LAX had hot soup (poblano cheddar=yum!) but no other hot food items. They had a selection of cucumber/cheese sandwiches and that was about it it. UGH.

I have 3.5 hour layover tomorrow in ATL and curious what to expect.
Was there week before last, late afternoon so perhaps in between some of the more major meal times if that makes a difference. They had some sort of hot chicken thing, a warm flatbread/pita, and perhaps a pasta? Two soups as well though I didn't pay attention to what they were, and the usual cold salads/carrots/etc.

So yes, more food options than "normal" SC fare, and the chicken/flatbread stuff I ate was just fine, but nothing to write home about. Having a Sweetwater 420 on the SkyDeck during the summer, though...that's some good stuff.
Old Jun 17, 2016, 6:55 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold
With that kind of layover I'd be heading straight to F even if I flew into T. Assuming it's not raining or 95F outside I'd have myself a drink and just sit out on the Skydeck and enjoy the views.
Old Jun 19, 2016, 3:39 pm

Do any of the SkyClubs still do the "Delta One Dining" or whatever it's called, if you're flying on a D1 ticket? I got that in (I think) the E SkyClub about a year ago. Was/is that only in E?
Old Jun 19, 2016, 3:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by laxrdu
Do any of the SkyClubs still do the "Delta One Dining" or whatever it's called, if you're flying on a D1 ticket? I got that in (I think) the E SkyClub about a year ago. Was/is that only in E?
IIRC they very briefly did that in both E and F, but stopped after just a few months. Nothing special for the D1 tickets I've flown since maybe October of last year.
Old Jun 19, 2016, 6:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by laxrdu
No but usually 3 hot snacks options plus 2 soups - definitely a notch up on other skyclubs
Old Feb 12, 2017, 9:26 pm

Programs: Delta, Marco Polo
Best SkyClub in ATL

I found an older thread that had this, so I wanted a fresh opinion from our folks who travel through ATL often. Which terminal is the best SkyClub in ATL airport?
Old Feb 12, 2017, 10:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Hard to peg down, so I'll order as so:

Best bar and views: B
Best food: E
SkyDeck?: F
Least busy: T
Small but classy: C37
Average SC: A17 and A center
Cave-like: D27
Basically a closet, avoid: D12
Old Feb 12, 2017, 10:28 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
My favorite club in ATL is the new club in B Center. It has great views and a really good bar. The food is what you would normally expect in a Sky Club. If your flying domestically, it probably won't be a far way from your gate.

Here is a picture I took from a visit late at night when it wasn't crowded.
Attached Images  
Old Feb 12, 2017, 10:31 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Here is a close up on the bar area:
Attached Images  
Old Feb 13, 2017, 5:33 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
The views in B are overrated. It's got great views of ramp traffic but pretty crappy runway views, especially for the south runways, and the staff like to keep the shades down
Old Feb 13, 2017, 6:02 am

Programs: DL DM, UA Plat, HH
Another vote for B center - buffet refreshed often, plenty of seating, nice bar ambience (tad noisy).
Then E - find some quieter nooks.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 6:34 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by nicholasli83
I found an older thread that had this, so I wanted a fresh opinion from our folks who travel through ATL often. Which terminal is the best SkyClub in ATL airport?
Consider:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...lub-guide.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...yclub-atl.html

"Club ATL" vs. Delta "Sky Club"

Just to name a few from a quick thread serach
Old Feb 13, 2017, 8:00 am

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by WWads
Hard to peg down, so I'll order as so:

Small but classy: C37

Cave-like: D27
Basically a closet, avoid: D12
Which one of these has the single, unisex bathroom? I want to say it's C37...
Old Feb 13, 2017, 8:29 am

Programs: DL DM, GOES
Still a fan of F.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 8:33 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
C37 has separate bathrooms. It's one of the D clubs, but I'm not sure which one since avoid them like the plague but I would guess D12.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.