Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Medallion Credentials (2016)?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2016, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Any PMs get their packets yet? I honestly don't expect to see mine before March, but one can hope.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 1:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
IF you get drink coupons, they will apparently be electronic and appear in your wallet on delta.dumb, but I'm not aware that any have been sighted yet.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 1:30 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.77MM, Marriott LT Plat
Nothing yet re drink chits. However, I did notice something interesting today...

Rather than the usual Individual CRC membership, it's now an Executive membership until 3/13/2016. Then, on DL.com, it downgrades back to Individual on 3/14/16-1/31/17.

Maybe I just didn't notice it in the past (or missed an announcement), but is anyone else seeing this? Guess they're trying to get people hooked on the Exec membership by giving it away for 6 weeks?
Old Feb 1, 2016, 1:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by N515CR
Nothing yet re drink chits. However, I did notice something interesting today...

Rather than the usual Individual CRC membership, it's now an Executive membership until 3/13/2016. Then, on DL.com, it downgrades back to Individual on 3/14/16-1/31/17.

Maybe I just didn't notice it in the past (or missed an announcement), but is anyone else seeing this? Guess they're trying to get people hooked on the Exec membership by giving it away for 6 weeks?
Did you have some old previous (paid) SC membership?
Old Feb 1, 2016, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Did you have some old previous (paid) SC membership?
Never. I always got in via Amex Plat before I earned DM.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 2:55 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by gooselee
That sounds like the old 2014 tags (sent out early 2014, valid through 2/28/15).

Perhaps if you qualified for DM in mid/late-2014, they sent you that version but with an expiration of 1/31/16, and then you just didn't get another set in early 2015?
Yes, I qualified in 2014 for DM for the 2015 program year and received credentials through 1/2016. Now I received my second set last week which are valid through 2017, and the bag tags definitely look different. Personally my tags are almost pristine since I only use them on bags which I bring onboard with me, so I don't really plan to stop using them. Maybe if I ever hit 1MM...

Originally Posted by N515CR

Yeah, there was a thread about this, apparently something to do with the change in program year from ending at the end of Feb to the end of Jan caused some people to get cheated out of a month of SC? So they are giving 1 month of SkyClub Executive or something?

I dunno, it didn't really make much sense to me at the time, since the change from Exec-Individual didn't happen until this year and the Exec memberships stopped last year.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by matthew64832
Yeah, there was a thread about this, apparently something to do with the change in program year from ending at the end of Feb to the end of Jan caused some people to get cheated out of a month of SC? So they are giving 1 month of SkyClub Executive or something?

I dunno, it didn't really make much sense to me at the time, since the change from Exec-Individual didn't happen until this year and the Exec memberships stopped last year.
Ah, good point. That would make some sense, logistically.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 3:50 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by WWads
Any PMs get their packets yet? I honestly don't expect to see mine before March, but one can hope.
Looks like after "thinning the herd" packages take longer than before...
Old Feb 1, 2016, 4:44 pm

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Ios

Noticed in the release notes for the iOS app version 3.7.1 (available as of today) that the hoou chits will be available through the app in your wallet

I actually prefer that to the printed ones.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 5:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by HDQDD
Noticed in the release notes for the iOS app version 3.7.1 (available as of today) that the hoou chits will be available through the app in your wallet

I actually prefer that to the printed ones.
Hopefully they'll work correctly. I never seem to have the physical ones on me when I need them.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 5:20 pm

Programs: DL PM, HHonors Diamond
Doesn't the app not let you log in unless you have an internet connection? I've even had trouble with this while connected to gogo. Wonder how they'll handle that.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 5:37 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
This morning I was boarding a KLM flight at AMS through the SkyPriority line. While my BP said SkyPriority, it was printed by DL and it did not say Gold/Eliteplus. The Gate agent asked me to step aside, when I told her I was a Gold and showed the digital card, she was clueless... Ended up giving up and letting me board.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 6:27 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
What's New in Fly Delta 3.7.1
- Medallion® drink vouchers can now be
found under My Wallet
Nope.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 8:29 pm

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by thesaints
Nope.
They are in mine. My wallet page in the bottom right corner under vouchers.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 8:39 pm

Programs: DL Diamond,1.8 MM; AA Gold
Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
They are in mine. My wallet page in the bottom right corner under vouchers.
It says I don't have any vouchers at this time. Probably because I still don't have my credentials packet, despite DM status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.