Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Medallion Credentials (2016)?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2016, 4:45 pm

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, National Exec
Originally Posted by goofygoofygooberyeah
Also something that may be interesting, or reading too much into things from the rep, is that she said I didn't have enough MQD, as I only had $9.8k, and the requirement was $10k for PM. I told her the website says $9k and she said "oh, you're right for 2017 status it is still $9k."
Sounds like another enhancement coming down the pipe. Rollover miles are already pretty worthless at the current levels. Up the spend limits anymore and you might as well not even have rollover miles unless you also get rollover spend.
Old Oct 10, 2016, 4:56 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Originally Posted by Zeeb
Sounds like another enhancement coming down the pipe. Rollover miles are already pretty worthless at the current levels. Up the spend limits anymore and you might as well not even have rollover miles unless you also get rollover spend.
Rollover miles are not worthless for those who use the AmEx MQD waiver.
Old Oct 10, 2016, 8:41 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CarmenOM
Rollover miles are not worthless for those who use the AmEx MQD waiver.
Nope.

And I find it unlikely the rep would randomly know that. Why would they filter that down to a phone rep now?
Old Oct 12, 2016, 10:11 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Recent Gold Medallion

Recently qualified for Gold Medallion for 2017 year.

Will I receive Gold Medallion credentials now or soon??

or after the 2017 year officially starts Feb 1, 2017?????

International travel this fall might require physical GM card to access sky team lounges.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 11:49 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by mridley2

International travel this fall might require physical GM card to access sky team lounges.
I think someone said they only send packets out to PM and DM now. Your "card" is available electronically on the app. It shows the skyteam elite plus logo at the top
Old Oct 13, 2016, 7:55 am

Programs: DL PM; SPG Platinum; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Diamond; UA Silver

Sadly no. Digital card only. DL stopped sending GM credentials starting this year. I also qualified for GM earlier this June, but have not received anything from DL.
Old Oct 13, 2016, 8:07 am

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by sqg13
Sadly no. Digital card only. DL stopped sending GM credentials starting this year. I also qualified for GM earlier this June, but have not received anything from DL.
Thanks. I knew they stopped sending cards out for FO, but didn't realize that applied to GM as well.

Oh well. i'll be PM by early December so i'll just look for new PM cards after that.

Thanks again
Old Oct 13, 2016, 6:40 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold

Yes, it might. Which is an issue but Delta doesn't care.
Old Oct 13, 2016, 6:41 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Maybe printing out and laminating those web images would work...
Old Oct 13, 2016, 7:23 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Platinum
I've had a 100% success rate showing my credentials for ST lounges from my phone. I have it saved as a screen shot so that even without/before getting online it's there.
Old Oct 16, 2016, 9:19 am

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Going to hit Diamond in 2 weeks. Still haven't received Plat packet.

Surprising that my brother's UA silver credentials already arrived since he hit UA silver after I hit Plat (came with 1 small brag tag)
Old Oct 16, 2016, 12:26 pm

Programs: QMiles,Delta, United, Miles & More, AA, Avis, Hertz, National, SPG, Le Club Accorhotels
Originally Posted by kxc262
Going to hit Diamond in 2 weeks. Still haven't received Plat packet.

Surprising that my brother's UA silver credentials already arrived since he hit UA silver after I hit Plat (came with 1 small brag tag)

When I hit Platinum in August I called to ask when my packet would arrive ( I want the JWD certs to hand out). I was told that they only send them out if you hit the level before a certain date ( which date the CR could not tell me). I was told to expect them in the beginning of the next year...

I am not sure if I should call BS or not..
Old Oct 16, 2016, 12:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by skyrider117
When I hit Platinum in August I called to ask when my packet would arrive ( I want the JWD certs to hand out). I was told that they only send them out if you hit the level before a certain date ( which date the CR could not tell me). I was told to expect them in the beginning of the next year...

That's BS.

I understand if you hit status in November or December, but August? Almost half the year left.
Old Oct 16, 2016, 12:48 pm

Programs: QMiles,Delta, United, Miles & More, AA, Avis, Hertz, National, SPG, Le Club Accorhotels
Besides the Plat/Dia (which I hit last week yay me!!!) lines.. who would you "mention" this to. Like I said I couldn't care less about the tags.. I just would like to have some JWD certs with me. Asking a FA for their full name kind of sounds like you are going to complain about them.
and THAT might put a damper on your Woodford refills.....
Old Oct 17, 2016, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by skyrider117

So they send them out beginning of the following year? What's the point of waiting? They have the same cost to print/mail.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.