Medallion Credentials (2016)?

Old Feb 16, 16, 12:26 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, AA EXP, UA Silver, former DL DM
My DM packet arrived on 2/13 following requalification in December.
Old Feb 16, 16, 12:40 pm

Programs: Delta Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Chairman's Square, Avis Preferred Plus
I requalified last June... still no packet :P
Old Feb 17, 16, 12:32 pm

i have not received any PM credentials since like 2013 and i have given up all hope of ever receiving them again
Old Feb 17, 16, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
I received my package about 2 weeks ago.

Have not replaced any of the tags missing from my luggage yet, as I have not had the time to go to the hardware store to get some

Slightly related matter... I suggest checking your metal tags from time-to-time. No, not just the too-easy-to-come-loose strap. There is another issue.

Apparently, the tags are laminated from two sheets of metal. An examination with a hand lens confirmed this for both last year's and this year's tags.

The concern is that one of my tags, after typical baggage hold abuse, had become de-laminated at one of the corners and a 3/8-inch portion of the thinner layer of metal had been bent up to make what would likely have been a very effective cutting edge.

Just a heads-up.
Old Feb 18, 16, 10:22 am

Programs: Delta PM
Still nothing for this PM.... I haven't called in. The only thing I want to make sure I don't miss out on is the JWD's.
Old Feb 18, 16, 6:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Medallion Credentials (2016)?

Packet came in the mail today. PM in ATL.

PM card, two ice scrapers...I mean bag tags, two JWDs, an SPG crossover flyer, and a nice letter "welcoming" me to PM status (for the fourth year in a row...) and saying my drink coupons are in the app.

I wish they sent more JWDs. Do they really expect people who fly 75k miles a year to only have two exceptional service experiences? Last year mine were gone by April.
Old Feb 19, 16, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by gooselee View Post
Packet came in the mail today. PM in ATL.

PM card, two ice scrapers...I mean bag tags, two JWDs, an SPG crossover flyer, and a nice letter "welcoming" me to PM status (for the fourth year in a row...) and saying my drink coupons are in the app.

I wish they sent more JWDs. Do they really expect people who fly 75k miles a year to only have two exceptional service experiences? Last year mine were gone by April.
Mine arrived today. I echo all of your comments, except that this is my third year as a PM.

Also, I recently had two good experiences on AA, where I have no status. I am probably on going for GM on DL this year, and alternate trips with AA.
Old Feb 19, 16, 4:35 pm

Programs: DL DM Charter/2MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
I figured out what to do with the tags tonight. There was a family with two children who were excited about flying on their first airplane and on their way to MCO. I have the last 3 years' tags in my briefcase as spares and gave one each to the two children. Mom helped put them on their backpacks and then I gave the Mom and Dad my drink certs, figured they were going to need them.
Old Feb 19, 16, 4:39 pm

Programs: DL DM-1MM HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SYRRDU View Post
I figured out what to do with the tags tonight. There was a family with two children who were excited about flying on their first airplane and on their way to MCO. I have the last 3 years' tags in my briefcase as spares and gave one each to the two children. Mom helped put them on their backpacks and then I gave the Mom and Dad my drink certs, figured they were going to need them.

Well done. I like your style.
Old Feb 19, 16, 4:45 pm

Programs: DL DM-1MM HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jrkmsp View Post
Can any other GMs confirm this? Anyone that has received a packet and can contradict?
Confirmed

http://renespoints.boardingarea.com/...kits-for-2016/
Old Feb 19, 16, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold
Originally Posted by SYRRDU View Post
Great idea. When they use to print HOOU on boarding passes and I got upgraded at the gate I would give them to people waiting at the gate and they loved it
Old Feb 19, 16, 6:22 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
PM in DC, no packet yet. Been PM for about 5-6 years. Always had my new card before the old on expired.

I find it funny that last year Delta made a big deal of #BragTags and this year they've eliminated them except for PM/DM.
Old Feb 20, 16, 3:00 pm
Hilton 10+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Chick-fil-A Red
Received platinum packet today in Madison, WI. Qualified for PM for the first time in December 15, 2015.
Old Feb 20, 16, 3:30 pm
was WWads

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by kpbadger View Post
Received platinum packet today in Madison, WI. Qualified for PM for the first time in December 15, 2015.
That's roughly when I qualified. Hopefully I'll see mine this coming week.
Old Feb 21, 16, 4:59 am

I requalified for Plat in October last year. No credentials received yet.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: